Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AOS1 10 secs run WTF,,,, GM how come.. check this..

its a Bug i think maybe the 2nd and 3rd record Hack 2m and 3 min idk how

Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    all u can say i'm already know lmfao at u noob
    Can you even understand what I'm saying?

i do and can u read what i'm saying ? the f u reply too fast for what lmfao?

Shadow Titanium
    +111111111111111
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Can you even understand what I'm saying?

iKiem moved to Mercury and his fb is loaded with alz ... easy to rip him too, since he doens't know the price of anything , like you know ... buying a 1 slot crafted crystal for 3b or something ... hope I can sell him my bracelet before he gets banned
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-30-2013 at 09:17 AM.

I had a guildy that entered the dungeon and then it ended on them right as they clicked the first lady quest. I'm guessing it's an issue regarding loading the dungeon too slow while they're trying to do the quests.

In other words, they tried to do an action before the dungeon was even fully loaded due to slow connection or computer or a compilation of both and so the game does the next step of quests. Ends them. I've seen several names that this happened to and know they weren't hackers.

No other dungeons have a clickable quest that close to the starting point. VC is close but the screen default also has you at a different angle and if you rotate your screen before you start it is able to load enough of the dungeon to not have this issue.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I had a guildy that entered the dungeon and then it ended on them right as they clicked the first lady quest. I'm guessing it's an issue regarding loading the dungeon too slow while they're trying to do the quests.

In other words, they tried to do an action before the dungeon was even fully loaded due to slow connection or computer or a compilation of both and so the game does the next step of quests. Ends them. I've seen several names that this happened to and know they weren't hackers.

No other dungeons have a clickable quest that close to the starting point. VC is close but the screen default also has you at a different angle and if you rotate your screen before you start it is able to load enough of the dungeon to not have this issue.
    I would believe that could happen to somebody in a solo

But that would not end the dungeon in a party of three

iKiem, Vodanh, and whoever else was in the pic, are hackers: that is a much more reasonable explaination.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    i do and can u read what i'm saying ? the f u reply too fast for what lmfao?
    What's lower the amount of time your viet friends took to run aos1 or your iq? Sorry for replying every few hours, and the fact your family doesn't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    What's lower the amount of time your viet friends took to run aos1 or your iq? Sorry for replying every few hours, and the fact your family doesn't like you.
    dont QQ about ur self and put that sad story on me lol
    and u just a noob nothing out i can get on my brather char and kill ur fa all damn day kid
    now and go sell ur house ( i dont even know u got ur own house or not ) or sell ur damn familly to solo ft2 kid
    peace kakaka

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    iKiem moved to Mercury and his fb is loaded with alz ... easy to rip him too, since he doens't know the price of anything , like you know ... buying a 1 slot crafted crystal for 3b or something ... hope I can sell him my bracelet before he gets banned
    x3 7/40 and 2x 14% gears but why u die so fast when u fight son?
    u whipers me like 24/7 to tell me u beat my bro 1 and u never tell me u win 1 out of 4
    pk or stand u just a dead rat remember that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast