Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sooner or later EST had to mess up EP10 so there you go "Pet Selective Untrain Kit"

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    wow. All they care about is money and this ruins more of the game. Almost as much as vouchers ruined the game. GG Estsoft... you really are ________. (fill it in with your own set of negative words)
    Yeah, I have to agree. No business is out there to NOT make money that is still in business. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

in the process they lose players because it becomes hard to compete with those that just drop usd on the game because they are capable and want the easy route.

I actually really liked everything about ep 10 up until this

:|
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

imagine 10 resist rate pet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    ESTSoft is a company. They obviously want to make money. Well, maybe it's not so obvious to some people, but yea. I don't know of any company that wants to lose money. So I don't get why people whine about them wanting to make money.
    if they wanna make moneys they should bring back sghh! I sold a kidney and my lexus for it!

/Still bleeding and now I have to walk to the ER

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    imagine 10 resist rate pet lol
    oh dromars old pet?

I do hope you guys understand that behind the game there is still a company who runs it. Of course how can a company survive and continue if they are not benefiting from it? I know and I understand where you guys are all coming from, I've been there vexed, frustrated, and pissed of why they are doing this.

A colleague of mine once told me that "it is ok to be opinionated about the game and how they market it but for some reason think of the people about it and they are human beings too and they have a job that is depending on the game."

With that I learned to think first about it before I befoul any misleading comments since we all know that some of us still have internet feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebracal View Post
    I do hope you guys understand that behind the game there is still a company who runs it. Of course how can a company survive and continue if they are not benefiting from it? I know and I understand where you guys are all coming from, I've been there vexed, frustrated, and pissed of why they are doing this.

A colleague of mine once told me that "it is ok to be opinionated about the game and how they market it but for some reason think of the people about it and they are human beings too and they have a job that is depending on the game."

With that I learned to think first about it before I befoul any misleading comments since we all know that some of us still have internet feelings.
    you can go kiss est ass for all i care lol. I can say most of us dont effin care if est is trying to make money off of this( been proven already many times). What we are worried is the balance of the game and how much it will affect the community.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    you can go kiss est ass for all i care lol. I can say most of us dont effin care if est is trying to make money off of this( been proven already many times). What we are worried is the balance of the game and how much it will affect the community.
    I don't think there was a single person doubting that EST (a company) was trying to make money off of their product (Cabal). Every single time a new item is released a large portion of the community cries and claims the sky is falling and that EST doesn't care about that game. What people fail to realize is that in order to make money and continue supporting the game they have to release new products for the players to purchase, otherwise the players that have already bought everything they need from the cash shop will stop spending money. You may say this is a good thing, but it isn't. The people that are spending money are the people that allow EST to make this game is free-to-play for everyone who chooses to not spend money. The "Pay2Win" business model as people here in the West like to call it is what is successful in Korea, where EST is based, which is why this game will always have new and better items for people to buy. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    ESTSoft is a company. They obviously want to make money. Well, maybe it's not so obvious to some people, but yea. I don't know of any company that wants to lose money. So I don't get why people whine about them wanting to make money.
    how the f they make money if they losing players?
    all they do is making new items and more update but they doesnt care about players want that new items or new update or no

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    if they wanna make moneys they should bring back sghh! I sold a kidney and my lexus for it!

/Still bleeding and now I have to walk to the ER

oh dromars old pet?
    yea but i heard he got his through a glitch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast