Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooner or later EST had to mess up EP10 so there you go "Pet Selective Untrain Kit"

Banned

Thumbs down Sooner or later EST had to mess up EP10 so there you go "Pet Selective Untrain Kit"

Yay now we can all have 10 amp pets!

Yay I can get my rate back that I'm loosing from skills after a few hundred bucks lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

That's just plain dumb lmao

game so dead bump bump

wow. All they care about is money and this ruins more of the game. Almost as much as vouchers ruined the game. GG Estsoft... you really are ________. (fill it in with your own set of negative words)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    wats next after this? lol keep make u guys spend more usd @@

bike add more slot / items add more slot / items add more + / new custumes / new pet / new update / and Est make new money..........whahaha
    they dont even care about problem u have / how many hacker / pots in game all they care about money hahahaha
    if some GM answer my post here plz tell me when i got my download FIX or dont reply thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    wow. All they care about is money and this ruins more of the game. Almost as much as vouchers ruined the game. GG Estsoft... you really are ________. (fill it in with your own set of negative words)
    ESTSoft is a company. They obviously want to make money. Well, maybe it's not so obvious to some people, but yea. I don't know of any company that wants to lose money. So I don't get why people whine about them wanting to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It doesn't ruin the game if the game already provides so many options to "freely" allow your character to be be equipped with sufficient resistances against such bonuses, as 10amp from a pet or 10 rate, also you and anyone else here cannot complain about a company trying to stay afloat in the harsh MMORPG market and still trying to keep a balanced game, I give all my thanks to the people spending money, enabling the sustainability of the game's Free to Play servers. Spend away people spend away!
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast