Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: char named WEXP ... FA on Merc

char named WEXP ... FA on Merc

According to EST char named WEXP (FA on Merc) scammed me for 130m.
    Don't deal with this guy!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momentary_Lapse View Post
    Don't fall for scams...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentary_Lapse View Post
    How did EST know you were doing a transaction and warned you about a person named WEXP? Please make sense. And how can you get scammed in this game? You have a trading window and Auction House.

He may have another name later, you know they always change their names to do not look suspicious. What I think is that he or she stole you a hanger, since it is the most logical way of being scammed nowadays.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    He may have another name later, you know they always change their names to do not look suspicious. What I think is that he or she stole you a hanger, since it is the most logical way of being scammed nowadays.
    Probably, I just find it weird the way he made his first post. Google translate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    How did EST know you were doing a transaction and warned you about a person named WEXP? Please make sense. And how can you get scammed in this game? You have a trading window and Auction House.
    Earlier this guy made a thread about how he mailed his guildie 130mil, and his guildie "never got it"

He realized his guildie scammed him only after a few people posted that on his thread. I assume he sent a ticket and GM's said the same thing "we are truly sorry this has happened to you, in the future please take a screenshot or make a video of the agreed transaction between you two."

So GM's basically told him he got scammed and they can't do anything about it because there is no proof there was an agreement for his guildie to send him anything back.
    hi im Peaches

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Earlier this guy made a thread about how he mailed his guildie 130mil, and his guildie "never got it"

He realized his guildie scammed him only after a few people posted that on his thread. I assume he sent a ticket and GM's said the same thing "we are truly sorry this has happened to you, in the future please take a screenshot or make a video of the agreed transaction between you two."

So GM's basically told him he got scammed and they can't do anything about it because there is no proof there was an agreement for his guildie to send him anything back.
    Well he just needs to go in his sent mail and take a screenshot. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Well he just needs to go in his sent mail and take a screenshot. :|
    And he did provide the screenshot. However, he didn't have a screenshot of the actual agreement that the receiver would pay it back.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    And he did provide the screenshot. However, he didn't have a screenshot of the actual agreement that the receiver would pay it back.
    Ahh. This is why you only trade and not mail stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Which makes all the difference. Anybody could easily mail somebody 130mil, then screenshot just the mail and send it to GM's and say that they want it back
    hi im Peaches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast