Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EST Please Give Us, Windows 7, a solution to our problem with GameGuard PLSSSS

Angry EST Please Give Us, Windows 7, a solution to our problem with GameGuard PLSSSS

After reading some of the topic, it all comes down to GameGuard won't load on Windows 7. In my case after like freakin 5 shut down or more, then GameGuard will start. So can EST give us a solution pls...it no fun playing a game where it sometimes load GameGuard. I play Cabal on my Windows 7 when it was run by OGP and NEVER encounter with a loading problem. So pls, give us a solution for GameGuard not loading. It would help if EST respond to our topic and let us know if u guys know this is a problem or not.

Thanks,
    A Community member.
    quit...waitin for cabal 2

Forgot to add:

When Cabal was run by OGP:

In my Task Manager window, CabalMain.exe and Xtrap.exe was shown on the Process Tab.

Now Cabal is run by EST with GameGuard:

In my Task Manager window, CabalMain.exe and GameGuard.exe is NOT shown on the Process Tab. It's not SHOW even if Cabal is launch properly. I already ADDED Cabal to my Windows Firewall and still the same.

Banned
    Works with my Windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Works with my Windows 7.
    Mine too......
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Not with mine, so I'm posting it. Have you guys check the process tab of task manager and see if ur cabalmain.exe & gameguard.exe are present there? mine is not, and Cabal is running for me...confused!!!

I read that already, still didnt' solve anything. GameGuard soemtimes works and sometimes it fail to load...so wut's the deal???

mine is working too...

I had BSOD issues with GameGuard until it was discovered that GameGuard apparently doesn't agree with Razer mouse drivers. Horrible, just horrible piece of software.

Banned
    Might be your mouse, as stated in the BSOD thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast