Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: for whodafawk

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Don't get me wrong ABI ik ur strong, even u need a good team to win war. I think Dezired organized the whole strategy that war so it worked pretty well

Just some random dude...but if u wanna know its Gurn
    Idk why Lulu and Abi be thinkin im hatin, im just providing fresh criticism
    "Ain't nobody got time" to be nice
    It's a shame dumb peoples opinions don't matter, if it did I might care ;(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Don't get me wrong ABI ik ur strong, even u need a good team to win war. I think Dezired organized the whole strategy that war so it worked pretty well

Just some random dude...but if u wanna know its Gurn
    Idk why Lulu and Abi be thinkin im hatin, im just providing fresh criticism
    "Ain't nobody got time" to be nice
    Tbh the 6pm war, there was no organization lol you guys had so much dps over us we couldn't even win either way.
    we were not dumb, i kinda knew dez and all the procs would go to omega, so we just went to north bases to get potions. So there wasn't really any kind of organization from dez lmao. It was only me in that war and other random ppl, then later on Cass came in. At that point we just decided to hunt people.

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    @ the 6pm war, you guys had Paige+ soul + dez+ whoever you are + a lot more when it was 6vs6 then increased little by little while u guys had a 15% handicap. the point where you guys were taking omega, too obvious and i lured my people to north bases, because i knew we wouldn't have enough dps to take alpha.

*PEWPEW*

Forcium
    AbelC is the best wiz in t4

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    AbelC is the best wiz in t4
    I approve

*PEWPEW*

Haha. This thread is so funny. Flamers and trollers all up in this place. Nice dmg, but on fatals anyone could do upwards of that dmg with a decent set of gears that costed only 3-4b total. You should go for most WI HP next

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Haha. This thread is so funny. Flamers and trollers all up in this place. Nice dmg, but on fatals anyone could do upwards of that dmg with a decent set of gears that costed only 3-4b total. You should go for most WI HP next
    Please try in T4 merc with only 3-4b worth of gear the damage that abi does, since you seem to know everything.

Whenever Sandulf talks it's like his IQ automatically drops by 1.
    Quack

Congrats

Now come do the same thing in t5

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Congrats

Now come do the same thing in t5
    If anything my dmg would either be the same or decrease towards around 4-8k really depends who i hit, not many people in t5 are geared or ready for it. it's just 3/5ths of the people that are :3 LOL

Unless hitting most sei people like romp etc or even intensely geared people from all over the map , then it'd probably be lowered
    Last edited by ABLGALL; 02-03-2013 at 09:30 AM.

*PEWPEW*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Please try in T4 merc with only 3-4b worth of gear the damage that abi does, since you seem to know everything.

Whenever Sandulf talks it's like his IQ automatically drops by 1.
    U sir are committing a fallacy in that you believe that the amount of money allotted for t4 gearing
    correlates with the amount of "skill" ABI has, which is a great supposition in that the later
    is the direct representation of her fatal dmg. Regardless of ur statement, i believe 3-4b is
    a lot of money for someone who doesn't purchase vouchers (i don't have to relate to you
    the low drop rate of rare items and the relationship between craftsman gear and farmed
    amped gear)
    My IQ may be low, i never said im smart but there is common sense

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast