Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: for whodafawk

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    If anything my dmg would either be the same or decrease towards around 4-8k really depends who i hit, not many people in t5 are geared or ready for it. it's just 3/5ths of the people that are :3 LOL

Unless hitting most sei people like romp etc or even intensely geared people from all over the map , then it'd probably be lowered
    If you think people in T5 aren't "ready" for your damage you're funny lol.....I average to hit as high as you on most players(without saint's) and I don't have the best gear in t5.

Sure the lower level players would think it's high, but then again you wouldn't be the only one hitting them for that much.

I'm saying come to T5 because then you would see you're not as "special" as you think you are because you are in T4. All the big boys are in T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    If you think people in T5 aren't "ready" for your damage you're funny lol.....I average to hit as high as you on most players(without saint's) and I don't have the best gear in t5.

Sure the lower level players would think it's high, but then again you wouldn't be the only one hitting them for that much.

I'm saying come to T5 because then you would see you're not as "special" as you think you are because you are in T4. All the big boys are in T5.
    This

The only reason people go sub-t5 is because they have an easily bruised ego
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    When your gear is good enough to do that much damage i think its time to move on to t5. Just saying... If i had anything near that much dmg i would have moved up long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    U sir are committing a fallacy in that you believe that the amount of money allotted for t4 gearing
    correlates with the amount of "skill" ABI has, which is a great supposition in that the later
    is the direct representation of her fatal dmg. Regardless of ur statement, i believe 3-4b is
    a lot of money for someone who doesn't purchase vouchers (i don't have to relate to you
    the low drop rate of rare items and the relationship between craftsman gear and farmed
    amped gear)
    My IQ may be low, i never said im smart but there is common sense
    You sir are just trying to sound smart. Nice try.
    Quack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    You sir are just trying to sound smart. Nice try.
    Can't we just all be friends?
    Let's ya'all drink NASCAR and wach som beeer!!

Shadow Titanium

i lol'd so hard when you said all the big boys are in T5. Can't really say that about Venus, because in Venus T4 ruled T5, i heard Pinoybloods or whatever their guild was vs'd T5 people and raped them (Nexium told me)

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium

Okay, i'll keep in mind to tell those Warriors that have 1.3k def that they compared to T5 people, and those FBs that have 1.2k defense that they're horrible, oh and those HR15-HR19 ppl in T4 that they're nothing compared to T5 people. np npnp.
    Last edited by ABLGALL; 02-04-2013 at 01:48 AM.

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    Can't we just all be friends?
    Let's ya'all drink NASCAR and wach som beeer!!
    Can you translate what you just said? Google translator is broken atm

*PEWPEW*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    Can you translate what you just said? Google translator is broken atm

ABI are u on ur..hm "special period of the month" cuz if u are that's totally understandable
    we don't wanna make u suffer more than u already do in t4

"Caps are like commies, they look like bears on unicycles"

Shadow Titanium

ABI are u on ur..hm "special period of the month" cuz if u are that's totally understandable
    we don't wanna make u suffer more than u already do in t4

"Caps are like commies, they look like bears on unicycles"
    You must be new to this game then otherwise you would know with your dumb little question. Oh never mind that explains it March 2012 join date.

*PEWPEW*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast