Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: for whodafawk

told u u was gon get flamed lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    Like i said they all have good gear , Gundam said he has 1.3k, so no excuses please kthxsbai.
    GIRL pleasssse!!!...go stroke ur ego somewhere else

All this guy does is go on forums and troll people for being better then him. Online game logic bro. Someone is better then you hacks/no life. Someone is worse they're noob. Everyone is better then you... lag or I have a life. lul #goodlogic

thx god... my FA wasnt there lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    All this guy does is go on forums and troll people for being better then him. Online game logic bro. Someone is better then you hacks/no life. Someone is worse they're noob. Everyone is better then you... lag or I have a life. lul #goodlogic
    Not rly dummy
    -Ah lets see maybe ppl who are over geared than most who don't go t5 like they should stroking their egos by killing ppl in bm3 while having ~5 of his nation buddies arround and calling himself pro posting vids just to make themselves look/feel better cuz they need to justify spending all that usd on their gear?...is that what u wanted to say?
    Thought so

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    This is what happens when you perfect your chara for t4 because your afraid of t5
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Not rly dummy
    -Ah lets see maybe ppl who are over geared than most who don't go t5 like they should stroking their egos by killing ppl in bm3 while having ~5 of his nation buddies arround and calling himself pro posting vids just to make themselves look/feel better cuz they need to justify spending all that usd on their gear?...is that what u wanted to say?
    Thought so
    In other words I'm mad people are better?

Shadow Titanium
    Are you over compensating the fact your e-peen is a bit bigger than your real life 2 inch one? Seems like it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Are you over compensating the fact your e-peen is a bit bigger than your real life 2 inch one? Seems like it.
    +1 i like ur logic

hmm they hating on u? haha wonder what their reaction will be when they see horsemans video

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast