Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: integration between Venus and Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEnemy View Post
    They Should Make anything to active venus its really died server and why i should buy account trasfer gm should make Advertising to venus ppl join merc all the time
    Don't like Venus buy your xfer
    Don't wanna buy it live with it that's all there is to it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Er, I don't really think there's contracts involved since Cabal NA is just run by ESTsoft's NA branch. They're still part of the same company as far as I understand.
    ESTsoft Inc. =/= Estsoft.

Yes the head workers at ESTsoft Inc, work for ESTsoft, but they are separate. Kinda like how you have a few brand of cars all owned by 1 company. They do work independently for the most part. They don't have the same budgets as the main ESTsoft. It was more like a splinter group off to keep the NA servers alive.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Don't like Venus buy your xfer
    Don't wanna buy it live with it that's all there is to it
    He, like 90% of America, need to learn how to "Suck it up." Being military I don't have a choice often, but I still manage to come out fine in the end. Learn to not worry or care, or suck it up and everything in life gets easier. Yea, even in games.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-04-2013 at 12:13 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Though I agree if people don't like it they should just transfer, it is a fact that Venus is dead and has almost no activity in comparison to Mercury. I'd also agree that it's rather unfortunate that every player on Venus is faced with the choice: pay 45$ to switch and sell all your extra gear or play a game with no population.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCloud View Post
    Though I agree if people don't like it they should just transfer, it is a fact that Venus is dead and has almost no activity in comparison to Mercury. I'd also agree that it's rather unfortunate that every player on Venus is faced with the choice: pay 45$ to switch and sell all your extra gear or play a game with no population.
    The so called choice is there only if one wish to transfer point is not everyone in Venus wants to transfer. And to those who are constantly QQ about merge or transferring issues, thou you have a right to your opinion, speak for yourself cause you’re not the voice for the entire Venus server.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    The so called choice is there only if one wish to transfer point is not everyone in Venus wants to transfer. And to those who are constantly QQ about merge or transferring issues, thou you have a right to your opinion, speak for yourself cause you’re not the voice for the entire Venus server.
    No, he's right.

You can:

1. Complain about it.
    2. X-fer.
    3. Not care.

Pretty simple IMHO

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i believe if we we want one server the best way is GM make a worm hole that can wrap back and forth freely between the 2 server. Just have a low cost of alz to wrap to the other server or some.. And also by doing this GM don't have to break contract of hosting 2 server.

let me know what u guys think

Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
    i believe if we we want one server the best way is GM make a worm hole that can wrap back and forth freely between the 2 server. Just have a low cost of alz to wrap to the other server or some.. And also by doing this GM don't have to break contract of hosting 2 server.

let me know what u guys think

That's a great idea lets destroy the economy more with people bringing items back and forth ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

It'll never happen for 2 reasons.Order is key here.

1) Technical Boundaries.
    - You can argue all day how easy it would be to merge the two realms but at the end of the day it's just not worth the effort it would take.

2) Economy Exploitation
    - Ill start off by saying I'm 'Pro-CashShop' but if you were EST why wouldn't you take advantage of two separate economies. I guarantee you, per capita,the CS sales numbers when set side by side would shock most people. Even though most people would assume them to be quite close.

In the end it's a money game. If they can't quantify a fiscal value that would break their current earnings, a server merge will never happen.

EDIT: 100 posts in 2 years. GG.COM
    Last edited by Woohah; 02-05-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Dont think a game will ever be released with just ONE server imo =/
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12