Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: integration between Venus and Mercury

integration between Venus and Mercury

Why Holiness did not work integration between Venus and Mercury Venus is Died and Everything Expensive if you want get alz you should buy voucher at Mercury everyone craft Hope You GM can integration between venus and mercury and make Cabal only 1 server

This is a dream I hope you will come and forever you vote this works

IF ppl Accept it Do it Plz

The reason they don't do this is because it makes them look bad. Another reason is with name issues. There is another Faowin on Mercury on an account that I lost the information too. So if it were to merger, which Faowin would be kept? The answer may be clear here, but what if that other Faowin also happened to be owned by another person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

They Should Make anything to active venus its really died server and why i should buy account trasfer gm should make Advertising to venus ppl join merc all the time

transfer to merc betta >.>
    coz that not gonna happen
    Last edited by Raed; 02-03-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Name issue could be solved the same way it did on other game's server merges. The person that had the name first get priority to their name (whichever character was created first). At the same time both people get a choice to change their name. So lets say there were 2 people with the same name, and the guy that had it first would rather change his, then the 2nd person could keep their name if they choose to. Otherwise if the first person wants to keep the name then the 2nd person is required to pick a new one.

I've mentioned this a few times. It's not a factor of name issue, and making them look bad. It has to do with contracts. Pretty sure their contract says they'll host 2 servers. To merge them would be to break it. They'd have to wait until it's term ended to start a new one. Or go into alot of paper/legal work with ESTsoft to do it. I don't think they want to spend the time+money to do that when they're making money fine with 2 servers still.

In otherwords, unless you could think of a way for them to still maintain 2 servers and merge the current two so that there are still 2 servers AND have enough people to play on both of them to be worth it and approved by all their staff and a majority of the players, then let us know or send the HD ticket .

GL

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Er, I don't really think there's contracts involved since Cabal NA is just run by ESTsoft's NA branch. They're still part of the same company as far as I understand.

Aaaaaah sh*t, here we go again with the QQ about server merging. They will never merge the servers and an indicator is in the upcoming Ep10 update. If I remember correctly it was mentioned there would be introducing server wars or some type of server battle arena. If this is so why go through the trouble of creating and then just merge the servers. Highly doubtful merging will ever happen even if they don't add these types of updates...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Aaaaaah sh*t, here we go again with the QQ about server merging. They will never merge the servers and an indicator is in the upcoming Ep10 update. If I remember correctly it was mentioned there would be introducing server wars or some type of server battle arena. If this is so why go through the trouble of creating and then just merge the servers. Highly doubtful merging will ever happen even if they don't add these types of updates...
    Because Euro and Korea have a lot of servers?

There are some nice inputs about a server merge and there are also some nice inputs why this is impossible.

Also let's say if this is merged, there will be a problem about the economy of the game since there will be some equipment will be uber expensive and this might shock players because the prices will change.

Good intentions though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast