Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Top 7 Guilds on Cabal

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    lol@oldtang
    Almost every old Tang member abused glitches early on in the game, that's a well-known fact and if you were in Tang long enough you'd know. It's how the Jersey kid got his forc amp gloves and +'d them when they were worth their weight in gold.

Did you just do a DBZ reference to Cabal? Shoot yourself immediately.
    Would you like to tell all of us how you magically got your hands on a 8 rate 10 dmg forcium orb back in OGP when dax was the only high level orb crafter in venus?

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Would you like to tell all of us how you magically got your hands on a 8 rate 10 dmg forcium orb back in OGP when dax was the only high level orb crafter in venus?
    He bought it with alz
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Yay! Someone thought it was a good idea to bring this thread up again -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    International dodge the question day

I didn't even read the first thread, but I can at least tell you one thing that is a fact. There is a number 1 spot for every guild. Just stating "Top Guild" isn't say what it's for. It could be Top 7 worst, Top 7 most Wexp, Top 7 most GP, etc...

So you see. These threads are 100% pointless unless specified. And to further prove their pointlessness, is that unless based on actual factual numbers or values, they are 100% oppion-based lists.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I didn't even read the first thread, but I can at least tell you one thing that is a fact. There is a number 1 spot for every guild. Just stating "Top Guild" isn't say what it's for. It could be Top 7 worst, Top 7 most Wexp, Top 7 most GP, etc...

So you see. These threads are 100% pointless unless specified. And to further prove their pointlessness, is that unless based on actual factual numbers or values, they are 100% oppion-based lists.
    omg curse these fiends having opinions on a message board

lol@oldtang
    Almost every old Tang member abused glitches early on in the game, that's a well-known fact and if you were in Tang long enough you'd know. It's how the Jersey kid got his forc amp gloves and +'d them when they were worth their weight in gold.

Did you just do a DBZ reference to Cabal? Shoot yourself immediately.
    Keep talking, no magical dragon you summon after gathering 7 dragonballs could fix how much you messed up your life #yoloswag

Gonna go spend all my money on cabal than go tell people they don't have a life. BRRRRRRRRRRRRB

In a proud member new member of tang and for a top guild they r cool as hell

I had to go to counseling after raking in over 3 grand total off of Cabal, it was a rough time in my life.
    I went to a mental hospital where they put me under suicide watch when Cabal went to Est I thought it was going to close..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910