What part of 5 is 6? lol.
    add it to the list foo lol

i didnt know cabal took skill . . .

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    God Zero ur so full of sh*t, ur acting like a Kanye West (stop being such a small wiener egotist)
    Does anyone see the correlation between stupid people and people who don't understand jokes? =o

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Does anyone see the correlation between stupid people and people who don't understand jokes? =o

Shadow Titanium
    all i want to say is how retarded fearmyblade is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    all i want to say is how retarded fearmyblade is.
    sadly i dont ss when a fag like you say stupid things,i could ask tony to say if was true or not since he was online but i dont wanna drag him into ur stupidity and also hes still in tang (ish) lol but yea w/e not gonna waste my time with u kid.if i was an alz buyer i would be banned by now but if u want u can request a gm to check my acc for any "suspicious" alz entry if you like.i got nothing to hide u pathetic fag.

Shadow Titanium
    damn thats pretty funny, ive heard some pretty juicey stuff about a certain wizard. if i were you i would keep my mouth shut before it gets publicized
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    sadly i dont ss when a fag like you say stupid things,i could ask tony to say if was true or not since he was online but i dont wanna drag him into ur stupidity and also hes still in tang (ish) lol but yea w/e not gonna waste my time with u kid.if i was an alz buyer i would be banned by now but if u want u can request a gm to check my acc for any "suspicious" alz entry if you like.i got nothing to hide u pathetic fag.

Banned
    damn thats pretty funny, ive heard some pretty juicey stuff about a certain wizard. if i were you i would keep my mouth shut before it gets publicized
    lol who do you think you are talking to kid? u might as well end up perm kicked from tang scrub.

Shadow Titanium
    who are you talking to? i dare you to get on tang vent when im on and say this or st fu because i for 1 know how un legit you are, say whatever you like it doesnt phase me because as soon as you're finished what you're doing there will be an SS up on forums for everyone to see. good day sir, cbf wasting my time on a little btch like yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    lol who do you think you are talking to kid? u might as well end up perm kicked from tang scrub.

Banned
    who are you talking to? i dare you to get on tang vent when im on and say this or st fu because i for 1 know how un legit you are, say whatever you like it doesnt phase me because as soon as you're finished what you're doing there will be an SS up on forums for everyone to see. good day sir, cbf wasting my time on a little btch like yourself
    why dont u posted now? waiting....

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast