Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Part XIII

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

All i read was" there is no skill for FS, blader, force archer zzzz

Banned
    i saw "honor grade 21 and above"...f-in great

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    All i read was" there is no skill for FS, blader, force archer zzzz
    There is gaps of these classes, comparing with others and we are trying to make the game more being balanced.

Oh boy, more upgrade levels past +15, if you fail item breaks or "gets damaged". Sounds like more p2w content.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Oh boy, more upgrade levels past +15, if you fail item breaks or "gets damaged". Sounds like more p2w content.
    Make war have pre-set gear that will solve all the problems (like they did in the global camp)...oh w8 u can't make money that way

"Q. Is there any changes to Honor Grade limitation? And when?

A. Hmm, it was originally planned to be in Part III, but now it might be pushed back to the next update, however the limitation might be 25 instead of 20 (of course this could be changed).

And by the way, we are planning to add “special skills” for honor grade 21 and above along with titles, so stay tune for more "

RIP everyone who's not Hr20
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Q. There is a very HOT question, that’s about new Battle Style and Level Limitation.
    A. There is an achievement for total level of characters in account when it equals to 1,200. That means 200 x 6. Level limitation is now being considered
    Lvl 200. We all knew that would be coming.... bet the rank up mobs are in AT.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Lvl 200. We all knew that would be coming.... bet the rank up mobs are in AT.
    It took 1 and a half years to go from 180 to 190 (August 2010 to March 2012)

I would not be surprised if lv.200 came Fall 2013
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Yay more grinding

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast