Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you are failing Cabal

Why you are failing Cabal

For over 2 1/2 years you have ignored your community on it's suggestions.

Every game has a main ingredient for it to work. You do not. You grind, you pick up items to move forward and upgrade you character in game. You do not do that here at all.

You say don't buy alz but everything you have done, is doing nothing but promote it. You reduced alz drop amounts, and STILL have the lowest drop rates ever in any game I've played, half the stuff we pick up has 0 npc value. What do you expect people to do here?

Your ratios are so off on this game it isn't funny. Example EOD b1f had killer experience from the moment you went in there. You could level 30 levels there easy and make a decent profit. EOD b2f had crap experience right from the get go. You should of kept the same experience ratio for b2f too, but you blew it there.

Ratios on crafting supplies. Why wasn't it kept the same drop rate as the level 2 carts and discs were? Instead you reduced the level 3's by half, and the level 4's by half of that. Major overkill again.

Crafting another problem. Materials hard to come by, the double slotted items drop few and far between. The fail rate is way to high, then to top it off a random on a slot to try for your amp for proof. Two was enough to keep the difficulty level high enough. You chose again to go with the overkill approach. There should of been a catalyst for the crit rate, etc. No wonder few craft anymore, you can't blame them. A person can only take so much of this insanity.

You so killed war. Nothing but a new generation of point farmers and you have yourself to blame there. Reward the top 5 with more alz to farm points. Getting people to build anymore is like pulling teeth. Can't blame them. Why should they risk not getting their points especially since you still have a hard time keeping the hackers out of there. 2-3 hackers in one war is all it takes to upset the whole war. So what little bit of teamwork was left you pretty much killed. Fix this mess you made. Why should T3 decide all our fate with bonus? Why not combine all teirs and who wins the most gets the bonus? Give builders their points back, and stop rewarding the point farmers. Get teamwork back in here, because it's needed badly.

Then farming for 4 hours for an eod to drop is flat out nuts. Then to run another failed attempt at merg's ring. Enough already!

But hey what do we know right? We just been sticking it out all this time waiting for you to get your head out of your rear end. Listen to your community because they are the ones that invested endless hours on your game. Think they know it a bit better then the einstein using pen and paper figuring out this nonsense. This is your meal ticket not ours. Your call. I'd hurry though because if you hadn't noticed, your player base is dropping severely. See very few new players running around anymore.

doubt that they will fix anything. hopefully things will change in cabal 2
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

cabal 2 is not the same like cabal, right? 2 separated games that we have to re-download again right?

they better check players' suggestions
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    doubt that they will fix anything. hopefully things will change in cabal 2
    If Cabal 2 is anything like the set up they have here, they can keep it. I'm done wasting my time and money on a fail company that refuses to change their game for the better.

LOL nice essay! might get a good score on some exam! lol , anywayz i agree that the SIG event and alz problem is killing the game. If SIG weapon event comes, this will end. Thank you Lostyourmind, your fighting for our players =D

I highly doubt they check players suggestions....they need to only look at that section and consider making sum dramatic changes to game....or they can always e-mail their OGP buddies and ask wat they did to make the game awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ownagesai View Post
    LOL nice essay! might get a good score on some exam! lol , anywayz i agree that the SIG event and alz problem is killing the game. If SIG weapon event comes, this will end. Thank you Lostyourmind, your fighting for our players =D
    Thank you but extremely frustrated. Waiting and waiting for Cabal to fix itself here. This could be an awesome game, but they are choosing to flush it down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    I highly doubt they check players suggestions....they need to only look at that section and consider making sum dramatic changes to game....or they can always e-mail their OGP buddies and ask wat they did to make the game awesome.
    OGPlanet is the reason so many players aren't playing now. They have on several occasions just happen to let our usernames and info get into the hands of the account hackers. Still say OG was dirty as dirty could be. Then the last amount of account hackers that hit all those players, it was definately an inside job.

Thumbs up

+1

Agreed!
    It's like for every step they take forward, they also take two steps back.
    I thought maybe the game would be better when EST took over, but it really isn't. They have improved a few things, but again, completely botched others.
    At least 3 people from my guild have left Cabal to play another game, and more are considering the same.
    Hell, even I've been playing another game because Cabal has me tired of its BS.
    I used to enjoy going to NW and war channel; for a while that's all I did. Now, war isn't what it used to be, as it's frustrating to get idiots to work together.
    At a certain point, the game stops being enjoyable, and it becomes a chore. After trying for so long with no real results, people have given up and moved to a more entertaining game.

The Lady has Spoken

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast