Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you are failing Cabal

Yeah dude. I D-rode ESTsoft sooo hard at the start. They gave awesome updates, talked to everyone...like a real game company. Now the updates are bland and typically just item shop, G Ms are barely in game anymore, and tickets are rarely answered personally. I highly doubt they are doing anything. It feels like OGP all over again pretty much. Notice how G Ms only reply to threads mostly about Item Shop, yet these threads are left alone when we want answers.

But hey we dealt with this for years so who cares anymore >_< :

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

+1 ! (Oh wait, maybe I'll say +12 and finally get to +12 something!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    For over 2 1/2 years you have ignored your community on it's suggestions.

Every game has a main ingredient for it to work. You do not. You grind, you pick up items to move forward and upgrade you character in game. You do not do that here at all.

You say don't buy alz but everything you have done, is doing nothing but promote it. You reduced alz drop amounts, and STILL have the lowest drop rates ever in any game I've played, half the stuff we pick up has 0 npc value. What do you expect people to do here?

Your ratios are so off on this game it isn't funny. Example EOD b1f had killer experience from the moment you went in there. You could level 30 levels there easy and make a decent profit. EOD b2f had crap experience right from the get go. You should of kept the same experience ratio for b2f too, but you blew it there.

Ratios on crafting supplies. Why wasn't it kept the same drop rate as the level 2 carts and discs were? Instead you reduced the level 3's by half, and the level 4's by half of that. Major overkill again.

Crafting another problem. Materials hard to come by, the double slotted items drop few and far between. The fail rate is way to high, then to top it off a random on a slot to try for your amp for proof. Two was enough to keep the difficulty level high enough. You chose again to go with the overkill approach. There should of been a catalyst for the crit rate, etc. No wonder few craft anymore, you can't blame them. A person can only take so much of this insanity.

You so killed war. Nothing but a new generation of point farmers and you have yourself to blame there. Reward the top 5 with more alz to farm points. Getting people to build anymore is like pulling teeth. Can't blame them. Why should they risk not getting their points especially since you still have a hard time keeping the hackers out of there. 2-3 hackers in one war is all it takes to upset the whole war. So what little bit of teamwork was left you pretty much killed. Fix this mess you made. Why should T3 decide all our fate with bonus? Why not combine all teirs and who wins the most gets the bonus? Give builders their points back, and stop rewarding the point farmers. Get teamwork back in here, because it's needed badly.

Then farming for 4 hours for an eod to drop is flat out nuts. Then to run another failed attempt at merg's ring. Enough already!

But hey what do we know right? We just been sticking it out all this time waiting for you to get your head out of your rear end. Listen to your community because they are the ones that invested endless hours on your game. Think they know it a bit better then the einstein using pen and paper figuring out this nonsense. This is your meal ticket not ours. Your call. I'd hurry though because if you hadn't noticed, your player base is dropping severely. See very few new players running around anymore.

Banned
    Eof+6 used to be 500k 6 months ago,now it's at 7-8m,that means more new players and a stabalizing economy,or someone just broke them down for circuits,i also notice alot more new players in premium channels,ch 3 and 4 was 3/4 full for the first time in a long time.

Give up on qq'ing about crafting,i've been asking them to improve it for a loooong time and i seriously doubt that they'll budge on it,

NW,yeah,that's garbage now,it's just wexp for 1m,there are times i'll get my 30 in the first 5-10 min then go afk for 8-10 min. at a time or just relog if there is a WL,the way to fix war is to make the losing team get nothing,no wexp,no alz,no ap,nuthin,nada.

And don't qq about drops unless your wearing full luck gear with 2-3k 2 slot drop and using prem and bb+,cuz i do farm like that,and i love my drops,remember,it's an unholy grindfest so get out there and do something constructive.
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-25-2010 at 02:14 AM.

All that was posted has been repeatedly said over and over in OgPlanet's forums. Just in the slim chance that ESTsoft didn't see it, I put it right there on their doorstep. We've all been saying the same thing for so long we sound like broken records. So many have already moved on from this game because of it. Many more are leaving on a daily bases. It's on them what they do now. They can't act like they don't know anymore. They either save this game that we grown to love or let it go down the tubes.

I don't get why people are complaining about Merga's ring. It's a godly item...you just want to be able to get it easily? Seems like people don't want to have to work to get good stuff and want everything handed to them.

And to the OP...hackers in war? Really? I haven't seen a hacker in war in a long time. I think people tend to mistake lag or getting hit hard as people hacking.

And for the sig event, I didn't try. I learned my lesson from the suit and helm event. The only issue I had with it was the NPC selling UCH. That just drained a ton of alz out of the economy. At least if it were like the suit and helm event, alz would just be exchanging hands...minus 5%.

To me the +12 crap is ridiculous they should construct the event like this:

The S.I.G Event is made a come Back!!

This time player have a chance to get those boots a Gloves, to make these items permanent u only need to get it to +7 but 1st to Obtain it for the NPC u have to complete a number of tasks

Task One: Collect a total of 300 -500 Ability Points
    Task Two: Collect a total of 300 - 500 Silver/Gold Tickets(non- tradable) from Nevareth monsters
    Task Three: Defeat 200 of Field Monsters (respective to different level gaps/ tiers, e.g lvl 140 - 170 Will have to defeat 200 UMD - Cornus in Pontus Ferum)
    Task Four: Have 20 - 30 mill Alz in your inventory

Complete all these tasks to be able to purchase these unique S.I.G Items from event Girl Yul and make them to +7 for them to be Your forever

(or +8 - 12, but implement some kind of special core or item that gives a higher(significantly higher) percentage on upgrading success (tradable)
    -------------------

To me an event made like this would get people playing and farming to achieve a goal not too easy or luck based but not too hard either , just my thoughts and inputs form other players.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    And to the OP...hackers in war? Really? I haven't seen a hacker in war in a long time. I think people tend to mistake lag or getting hit hard as people hacking.
    The ppl who also claim hax in NW are the ppl without their effects on so they can't see that 90% of NW is done in aura mode or bm1....or both depending on what tier your in.

If everyone want the GMS to listen they need to spot buying eCoins....maybe they will listen to them just maybe.... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    To me the +12 crap is ridiculous they should construct the event like this:

The S.I.G Event is made a come Back!!

This time player have a chance to get those boots a Gloves, to make these items permanent u only need to get it to +7 but 1st to Obtain it for the NPC u have to complete a number of tasks

Task One: Collect a total of 300 -500 Ability Points
    Task Two: Collect a total of 300 - 500 Silver/Gold Tickets(non- tradable) from Nevareth monsters
    Task Three: Defeat 200 of Field Monsters (respective to different level gaps/ tiers, e.g lvl 140 - 170 Will have to defeat 200 UMD - Cornus in Pontus Ferum)
    Task Four: Have 20 - 30 mill Alz in your inventory

Complete all these tasks to be able to purchase these unique S.I.G Items from event Girl Yul and make them to +7 for them to be Your forever

(or +8 - 12, but implement some kind of special core or item that gives a higher(significantly higher) percentage on upgrading success (tradable)
    -------------------

To me an event made like this would get people playing and farming to achieve a goal not too easy or luck based but not too hard either , just my thoughts and inputs form other players.
    I really like that idea =). Just not to get an epic sig item, but perhaps for some rewards - anything to encourage farming which always helps the economy.

Although it's better than the current event.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Shadow Titanium
    Reborn got pwnt XD...only true skills I see in this game is fading/combo, which in NA, ppl QQ too much about others fading in pvp. I dont give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if ppl say its only for pk/war/etc, its a damn skill. Other than that everything is just pure luck...so ya, cabal is pretty much fail. QQ MORE

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast