Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steamer crazy hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Don't +10 magic attack pots look exactly the same after you use it as a +50 magic attack?
    50 m / attack pots have 180 secs not 1800 secs

lol Yeah i know. WIpwns accused me of needing that to complete the DX. That run was right after a war. I was 2 bars shy on sp and sense my pots are all in a row I accidently hit the M.attk pot ( ever go to activate a pot in war and click the wrong one? same thing ). like 10 m.attk makes that much a difference. the only thing I even use those for is while derking if someone comes to try and take it I pop that and an amp pot to ensure I out dps them.

But I dont want it made harder just slow it down so that the run time is that of a lvl 110 dungeon and not like running lvl 65 LiD. ATM is 30-60 sec difference between the 2. I dunno maybe wiz have an unfair advantage with dual caster and AoE.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 05-25-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    lol Yeah i know. WIpwns accused me of needing that to complete the DX. That run was right after a war. I was 2 bars shy on sp and sense my pots are all in a row I accidently hit the M.attk pot ( ever go to activate a pot in war and click the wrong one? same thing ). like 10 m.attk makes that much a difference. the only thing I even use those for is while derking if someone comes to try and take it I pop that and an amp pot to ensure I out dps them.

But I dont want it made harder just slow it down so that the run time is that of a lvl 110 dungeon and not like running lvl 65 LiD. ATM is 30-60 sec difference between the 2. I dunno maybe wiz have an unfair advantage with dual caster and AoE.
    except steamer is a 20 minute dungeon, lid is an hour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123