Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steamer crazy hard

Steamer crazy hard

I was bored yesterday so I decided to make a steamer crazy hard difficulty video. It was kinda a crappy run because my internet was lagging causing me to break combo all the time and I wasn't critting as much as I normally do, but w/e

Banned
    S'up with A+3 and A+4 on bar 1?

I use that skill when I start chasing after someone in pvp. I tried setting it on one of those but I tend to miss it mid pvp, so I just put it on both slots.

Banned
    You're a button jammer! Finally, someone who thinks like a real gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    You're a button jammer! Finally, someone who thinks like a real gamer.
    wut

i ran normal and hard mode, i find the normal mode got higher drop rate of UCHH than the hard mode, altho we never know. hard mode might drop more epic PC drops than normal? =P

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    i ran normal and hard mode, i find the normal mode got higher drop rate of UCHH than the hard mode, altho we never know. hard mode might drop more epic PC drops than normal? =P
    How often do you get UCHH on normal? I think I did about 7 or 8 runs so far. 6 of those gave me 1 UCHH and 1 uch or fch. One gave me a UCH and FCH, and one gave me a UCH and crafted destruction sig warrior gloves.

i ran about over 10times on normal and same on hard mode, most runs on normal i get atleast 1 uchh, sometimes 2 uchh in 1 run. in hard mode.. i got like only 4uchh in 10+ runs -_-

Banned
    celldweller- frozen right ?
    o.o is it a remix or somthing ?

nice run. You complete it faster then most FB's I have seen. I to dont understand why normal is yeilding better uchh drop rate, although I have yet to get a pc item drop on normal. Hard drops me a decent amount of uchh and I am guessing 1:10 runs drop me a PC, now if only they would let us sell them. For a lvl 110 dungeon I would really like to see them add HP to the bosses. Its way to fast a dungeon run especially for wizards. 8-8.5min a run at on hard is a bit to easy IMO. aside from that I think it the best solo dungeon we have. Now if they would only upgrade Panic Cave.

GZ

BTW what are you using for video capture. I dont see the fraps icon and I like the resolution.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 05-25-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast