Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panic Cave guide (Melee Class)

Post Panic Cave guide (Melee Class)

Probably a guide somewhere (other than that video with the FS), but people still don't know how to do it so flame on. Before getting SS for this guide, I just 2 barred this dungeon on hard. Yep, you can do it too I'm proud, flame like I said.

1. I have 918 def in PvP gear. No vamp equipped at all. K-red and eof+7 at this point. I'll let you know when you need more defense.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0913-0000).jpg
    2. Go in, you'll see a dead guy. Click it and click through all the options. You'll see the stone wall disappear, run through it, kill the Beetle+ (there's only one).

3. Once the beetle is dead, run passed the next stone wall and kill the snake+ (again, there's only one and it's almost the last snake you find so don't have fear of running by it).

4. Once the snake is dead, run passed the next stone wall and kill the scorpion+ (it's the last scorpion and again only one).

5. Once the scorpion is dead, run passed the next stone wall and you'll see x3 Hound+ and x1 Hound. Now, I'm not really sure which one triggers the next step in the quest line so mob them up and kill them until one works.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0938-0000).jpg

6. After the hounds are dead run up to the next dead corpse and click through his discussion. After that you'll see "HURRY UP" flash on your screen so start heading back towards the entrance.

7. You'll come to a stone wall, hack on it until it breaks.

8. Run up further and you'll see x3 Nookies. Make sure you run passed them and get between them and the stone wall or you WILL get one shot when the worm comes up behind you.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0939-0002).jpg

9. Keep going until you see a small opening between two rocks. Go to the otherside of that and STOP. The worm is going to get stuck here and you need to kill it. I suggest BM2 and retarget. The easiest way to do it is to click on the right 1/2 of this small tree / big leaf (whichever it is) and that will select the worm.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0941-0000).jpg

10. After you kill the worm proceed towards the exit and you'll be stopped by another stone wall that you need to destroy. Once that's down run back to this location. (you don't need to yet, but later on you will).
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0943-0000).jpg

When you get here you need more defense so I equip bluebike+6 (24 def) and eog+7 (40 def) + 918 gives me 982 def and that's enough to finish the dungeon. If you don't have bluebike +6 you can use K-Sky board (that has 18 def / 50HP), bluebike+4 (18 def) or anything with more defense than that.

If you don't have EoG+7 or a bike or a K-Sky board, use some forcy or find some other means to get at least 975 total defense.
    Last edited by iNub; 11-01-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: hurry up replaced warning

11. Feel free to combo as soon as the worm comes in. There's no reason to fear the infamous "one-shot" as it's not random and is avoidable. Watch his HP. When he gets down to just under 75% you want to hide behind the rock like this.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0945-0000).jpg

12. He will knock you down and stun you, but you'll survive. Wait for him to leave and dash over to commense another combo. When his HP gets to below 50% you'll see a single nookie drop somewhere around you. That means he's getting ready to hit the wall and try to one-shot you again.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0947-0000).jpg

When you see the nookie, end the combo and dash behind the rock. At this point (b/c I have it), I pop immunity and BM2. Watch him leave the cave, run over and debuff him and hack away.

13. When his HP is nearing 10th or so, he will try once more to stun you. There's no real warnings for this since the nookies are already swarming so just be cautious of his HP meter.
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0948-0000).jpg

14. If your BM2 is wearing off shortly before this point, extending with Aura will save you from the nookies while your stun is in effect. When you can move again, run over and burn him down. Too easy, right?
    Cabal(Ver146-101101-0948-0001).jpg

Ok. NOW you can flame. Ty hope it helps at least one person. (:
    Last edited by iNub; 11-01-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: reserved post.

bump for awareness. (x

I thought about starting a new topic, but I think it's better to just post on this thread your:

Best drops from Panic Cave (Highest Alz / *Player Value)

*Valuable Player drops would be PC crafts that are for YOUR class. Otherwise, gratz on the 200k or redosm core(s), bro.

I'll start = = = = UCHH / No epic WA items = = = =

Banned
    I'll name a few drops good drops from PC that I know of.

PC DMG SIG FA helm, 2 slot (char bind)
    PC DMG Topaz Orb, 1 slot (char bind)
    PC DMG Redosm Kat, 1 slot (char bind)

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'll name a few drops good drops from PC that I know of.

PC DMG SIG FA helm, 2 slot (char bind)
    PC DMG Topaz Orb, 1 slot (char bind)
    PC DMG Redosm Kat, 1 slot (char bind)
    I've gotten:

2slot SG (WA) helms (no craft)
    1slot PC Will TG BL helms
    lots of 1slot mystic and tg / sg crap
    BoS+2 (slotted w/ 1% HP Steal)
    Pet Exp Rune

I've seen a 7% min dmg topaz crystal (1 slot)

And every armor / weapon piece in there is char bind to my knowledge mat. Waiting for that PC dmg redosm GS :|
    I run this thing like 5 - 10 times / day on hard (if I can afford entry) and usually end up getting crap or UCH. . . I think people aren't posting because they haven't been able to finish it which is why this topic is on the same thread as the Guide. So other people can at least do it on easy and have some input. (x

(UCH & UCHH do drop on easy so don't think you NEED to run it on hard. It just has the best chance to get crafts).
    Last edited by iNub; 11-03-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Really people still cant finish this?
    Me and Starlen raced to see who would finish hard first out of everyone on Mercury server atleast it was me, as a sFS. Gotta say beat it once and your good to go, its very simple...
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    Really people still cant finish this?
    Me and Starlen raced to see who would finish hard first out of everyone on Mercury server atleast it was me, as a sFS. Gotta say beat it once and your good to go, its very simple...
    i didn't say NOBODY can finish it. i said PEOPLE can't finish it. You can do it, I can do it, Mat can do it, just about any FA can do it, but there's a lot of people who still can't. gg.

If that's you in that avatar.

You're ugly.

you two would make a cute couple.

lol @ you with a red gs. pos weak warrior delete this thread ugly fktard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast