Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best crafter?

Banned
    phong was better or is if he gets unblocked. but gratz

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    phong was better or is if he gets unblocked. but gratz
    Yeah except phong is totally dumb, buying the mats for 3times the price and selling perfect crafts for extreme low prices. I was selling PC forci WI gloves for 3bil+a piece before he got to 10k amity, when he got there he made the price drop to 2bil. Its totally useless to have luck crafting if you have no brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Yeah except phong is totally dumb, buying the mats for 3times the price and selling perfect crafts for extreme low prices. I was selling PC forci WI gloves for 3bil+a piece before he got to 10k amity, when he got there he made the price drop to 2bil. Its totally useless to have luck crafting if you have no brains.
    2b is the pricepoint of pretty much all armor pieces for craftsman forcium. So 3b price was too much with the success rate. Maybe he doesn't like to rape the community with prices on something that isn't actually rare.

Also blager, I thought you quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    2b is the pricepoint of pretty much all armor pieces for craftsman forcium. So 3b price was too much with the success rate. Maybe he doesn't like to rape the community with prices on something that isn't actually rare.

Also blager, I thought you quit.
    So you're telling me you would sell stuff for 2bil if people were willing to pay 3bil? Also considering wiz stuff always sells for a LOT more than most other classes, 2bil is pretty low.

And he just put the pieces in AH for 2bil instead of even TRYING to get more from it.

Banned
    true but if he got the alz for it i guess it wasnt a big deal for him,same with mixie he never had a bit of patience in his life lol like he dc buying mats expensive and getting the craft or not lol
    but phong was better.

So you're telling me you would sell stuff for 2bil if people were willing to pay 3bil? Also considering wiz stuff always sells for a LOT more than most other classes, 2bil is pretty low.

And he just put the pieces in AH for 2bil instead of even TRYING to get more from it.
    I know several of my friends that bought wiz craftsman pieces for 1.5b each weeks ago. And they didn't buy them from phong.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I know several of my friends that bought wiz craftsman pieces for 1.5b each weeks ago. And they didn't buy them from phong.
    Failed slot items dont count, and blink2c never buys anything unless the seller is getting totally ripped off. I assume you're talking about him.

Boots are also a different scenario because there are a lot more people who craft them

Impressive. Just as impressive as my old DB helms back in the day.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

to much over craftin is killing the value of the items ._.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast