Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best crafter?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    to much over craftin is killing the value of the items ._.
    dude get online we doing naked orca of doom XD

Why no 2 slot?

That is just the effect of deflation, which is easy to track with the value of upgrade cores. The amount of actual alz in server has been going down a lot for the past couple updates (and the only ways it goes up are by npcing / nwar prizes / cashshop capsules / alz drop from mobs (ie, getting alz from npc's instead of trading alz with players).
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    crafting is for baddies

Banned
    @danteX
    funny how gm lorkan aint take this signature pic off and give you a warning to ban your forums acc for using racial slurs. yet for me he jumped on me like a wild animal on the first opportunity and gave me warnings after taking off my posts about racial slurs. what a pos gm. they all have their favs like teachers pets hahaha. whatta fail game with a fail community.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    @danteX
    funny how gm lorkan aint take this signature pic off and give you a warning to ban your forums acc for using racial slurs. yet for me he jumped on me like a wild animal on the first opportunity and gave me warnings after taking off my posts about racial slurs. what a pos gm. they all have their favs like teachers pets hahaha. whatta fail game with a fail community.
    If it's so "fail" why do you fall for it all the time? If you reply to me that means you enjoy it. You're such an easy target. His sig is a movie quote, so it's I guess ok. Since it's not being directed at a person directly, it's nothing to warn about, but since you do all of yours at people with intent (like awild animal) is why you get warned/ banned. If you used your brain once in awhile you'd probably know that.

Recall also that the topic was about best crafter, then why can't you stay on topic instead of complaining like a little girl at someone else for something you got warned about?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If it's so "fail" why do you fall for it all the time? If you reply to me that means you enjoy it. You're such an easy target. His sig is a movie quote, so it's I guess ok. Since it's not being directed at a person directly, it's nothing to warn about, but since you do all of yours at people with intent (like awild animal) is why you get warned/ banned. If you used your brain once in awhile you'd probably know that.

Recall also that the topic was about best crafter, then why can't you stay on topic instead of complaining like a little girl at someone else for something you got warned about?
    u talkin to me bout using brains? haha
    i do what i want and say what i want whenever i want , im a man
    u do what u can, u a b1tch . and yes i do enjoy putting u bums in your places now step in line hoe and do your job.
    being a target and getting hit while u the target is 2 different things val . many ppl have me in their crosshairs but none can touch me son . go learn how to use 3rd pt progs wisely before u go all out typing nonsense kuz u raging which makes u incomprehensible . and i wasnt complaining foo i was only showing how ppl have double standards but since ur dumber than a 5th grader its clear u cant figure out the simplest things of all.
    and i never got banned , u did moron.

From forums. If you used your brain you wouldn't become a target all the time. Don't call me a 'son' because I'm pretty sure we're around the same age. I do my job and you do your's because of mine. Without mine you wouldn't exist, nor would I. If you were a man, why do you have to try so hard all the time? If you were a man, why do you stoop your responses down to the level of a teen or middle schooler? If you were a man then you probably wouldn't say half of what you say. There's a difference between being older, being an adult, and being a man. You do not exemplify any of those most the time. I used to never have issues with you until you tried to randomly call me out and failed several times.

Just because you can say and do whatever you want doesn't make you a man. "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent."

And again, you posted off topic disregarding forums rules yet again. The topic was about crafting. You didn't talk about any of that. Blager is I'd say the top Battle crafter, so posting this thread is fair.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    From forums. If you used your brain you wouldn't become a target all the time. Don't call me a 'son' because I'm pretty sure we're around the same age. I do my job and you do your's because of mine. Without mine you wouldn't exist, nor would I. If you were a man, why do you have to try so hard all the time? If you were a man, why do you stoop your responses down to the level of a teen or middle schooler? If you were a man then you probably wouldn't say half of what you say. There's a difference between being older, being an adult, and being a man. You do not exemplify any of those most the time. I used to never have issues with you until you tried to randomly call me out and failed several times.

Just because you can say and do whatever you want doesn't make you a man. "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent."

And again, you posted off topic disregarding forums rules yet again. The topic was about crafting. You didn't talk about any of that. Blager is I'd say the top Battle crafter, so posting this thread is fair.
    lol u sound mad

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    lol u sound mad
    I can keep my calm when talking to simpletons. I enjoy talking and debate, not get angry about it.

I state semi-factuals and you say it sounds mad. You have much to learn.

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast