Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: "Fail to download server information. Restart launcher please."

Angry "Fail to download server information. Restart launcher please."

Okay first of all let me begin by saying I logged into cabal approximately three days ago with no problems whatsoever .... Since last night i've been having this problem. When I start cabal (obviously) at the very bottom it says "Fail to download server information. Restart launcher please." .. This has nothing to do with any anti virus or firewall as I do not use anti virus programs because for starters they remove programs that you should already know that are malicious etc etc .. As for firewall I know it's not the case because i've already added cabal.exe cabalmain.exe and update.exe to my exceptions list ... The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that i've never had a problem running cabal in the past up until the day I decided to begin playing again. Before you suggest this, I HAVE indeed already done a clean install (Uninstall completely/reinstall [which I wasn't thinking at the time so I lost ALL OF MY SCREENSHOTS ]) Also before you suggest to send a help desk, I have done so prior to making this thread, I just want to speed things up because I know how long it can take for tickets to go through the Help Desk process seeing as people make a lot of tickets about things that aren't even an issue ... I appreciate any feedback or suggestions that I haven't already listed, this is frustrating the hell out of me lol. I FINALLY got my OGP account back and i'm dying to reunite with my gangster ass char, but obviously I can't do that at the moment. Thanks in advance, Tre.

But you did file a ticket right? I sure hope that they could help you out with your concern.

Yes sir I did. I do appreciate your positive feedback regardless of whether or not the problem is solved at the moment .. Just want people to know that this problem from the 2010-2011 era has shown its face again for some odd reason. Good day to you my friend