Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Quote from GM

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    They aren't. There are biological reasons to this. Just like in the military female pt standards are different from male.
    what does "pt" mean o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    what does "pt" mean o.o
    physical training

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    what does "pt" mean o.o

physical training
    Ya, The women's pushup minimum is like 15 or something stupidly low, while men's is 33 (also pretty low imo). The running for women's is like 2 min slower req than men's as well. It's not a sexist thing. It's just scientific fact that men's bodies are more physically enduring and capable. And yet ppl try to say it's not true.....

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Ya, The women's pushup minimum is like 15 or something stupidly low, while men's is 33 (also pretty low imo). The running for women's is like 2 min slower req than men's as well. It's not a sexist thing. It's just scientific fact that men's bodies are more physically enduring and capable. And yet ppl try to say it's not true.....
    child birth @_@ hey, someone had to say it >_<

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Obv. if u compare the pelvis...thats why women make their ass wiggle when they walk

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Obv. if u compare the pelvis...thats why women make their ass wiggle when they walk
    Now if only we could still use the thumbs up emote...

My FB Guide

Yes women aren't as strong as men, that's why terrorists tend to give chances to women when they fight them. /riplogic

Women have to do the EXACT SAME JOB as men, it's totally dumb to have lower requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Yes women aren't as strong as men, that's why terrorists tend to give chances to women when they fight them. /riplogic

Women have to do the EXACT SAME JOB as men, it's totally dumb to have lower requirements.
    I agree with that. The main reason that the requirements are lower isn't even because the military thinks that women need lower standards. It's because the military wants to bring more women in, and they had to lower the standards in order to make it easier for them to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Raed! D:
    sup o.o

I agree with that. The main reason that the requirements are lower isn't even because the military thinks that women need lower standards. It's because the military wants to bring more women in, and they had to lower the standards in order to make it easier for them to join.
    True. I believe we call that"Morale"

My FB Guide

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567