Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: IC2 Leveling

IC2 Leveling

I've been doing fire traps for level. I've heard that the library is better exp? Can anyone validate this, or is traps the way to level in IC2?

BTW I'm a 166 FS.

Library is better exp, but it takes longer to get to it and you cant afk...its similar to grinding in PI if you ask me, you have to constantly pay attention and wait for the respawns. Not really worth it tbh

Titanium
    My suggestion to you is that you find either a 130 FA/WI with booster and stuff and leech them in traps, while u wait for traps to spawn just leave dungeon and grind in PI until it is time to kill traps. double the exp because in the end the amount of exp you will get from traps after waiting 3hrs=exp from grinding in PI for 3hrs

Library? Where's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    where Volfid is and all the orcs, just kill all the orcs and u get some pretty good exp but not nearly as good as doing traps and PI at the same time.

Alright, thanks dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!