Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Next Update

Post The Next Update

285304_492139467508986_815416034_n.jpg
    [EP103] Awakening Leth Tyrant's Ring, a new unique Ring in Rising Force - Part III : Evolution

u late my friend and its on part 2 of the rising force update

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

I saw an ss on kr cabal with a group that beat the new ft2. This ss was put up last week and their group took up the only 1 spot showing in group list. I have a feeling there wouldn't be many people on cabal na that will be able to do it, if any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I saw an ss on kr cabal with a group that beat the new ft2. This ss was put up last week and their group took up the only 1 spot showing in group list. I have a feeling there wouldn't be many people on cabal na that will be able to do it, if any at all.
    I think you understimate our alz buyer's gears.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Lol Val you made a funny, yet it is true. Since majority of the top players in cabal used USD to get where they are in the game I wouldn't be surprised to see it done so soon.

Shadow Titanium
    Seireitei going to be the first one just like the first to solo ft2 with the best time in cabal na

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    but in Korea 14 amp gear is pretty much a standard along with everyone having +15 forcium since they had many events which actually gave sghh and and pchh. They have a lot of items on other servers that are standard for them but alz buyer exclusive on our server.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    but in Korea 14 amp gear is pretty much a standard along with everyone having +15 forcium since they had many events which actually gave sghh and and pchh. They have a lot of items on other servers that are standard for them but alz buyer exclusive on our server.
    Eh, a year ago there was that FA solo ic2 video while we were waiting for BM3 update. An FA soloing IC2 that quickly was unthinkable at the time; just as clearing the new FT2 seems unthinkable right now, I'm sure people will do it within a couple weeks of the update coming to NA.

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    Seireitei going to be the first one just like the first to solo ft2 with the best time in cabal na
    I am going to bet that several guilds will clear it within the first few weeks, not very far off from each other. And Sei was first to do a lot of stuff because they mostly stuck together and to themselves, but since BM3 came out thats not how it is anymore. Tons of people dungeon with people who aren't in their guild.
    Last edited by Peaches; 02-17-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    I quit right on time ig, tell me if anything changes about our events/cash shop/game that is actually fun kk?

Banned
    When the hell is Ep. 10 coming to the US!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast