Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: No quest to get achievement "The Fighter Who Leads the Stars"

No quest to get achievement "The Fighter Who Leads the Stars"

I have been leveling up a Warrior for the last few weeks and have attained level 108. I have completed all story line quests and all normal quests as well. In the past you would have to complete the Apocalypse chain quest line, but for new players starting out, these quest chains do not exist... Is there a way to achieve this title? Or is this just one of those achievements people aren't going to be able to get if they create a new character post 3rd Awakening Update? Would really like a fast response on this one
    Thanks,
    Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    I have been leveling up a Warrior for the last few weeks and have attained level 108. I have completed all story line quests and all normal quests as well. In the past you would have to complete the Apocalypse chain quest line, but for new players starting out, these quest chains do not exist... Is there a way to achieve this title? Or is this just one of those achievements people aren't going to be able to get if they create a new character post 3rd Awakening Update? Would really like a fast response on this one
    Thanks,
    Addiction
    No, some of the quests were changed in the storyline. After a certain update, you no longer had to kill Patren, but allow himself to be sealed in the null void or whatever. The quest were you killed Patren is the quest where you get the title. Now you get a new quest and a new title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Do you know what the new title is, and if I can't get "The Fighter Who Leads the Stars", why is it still on my achievement list?

Markus (Guard) Desert Scream (Lv.25)
    "The Fighter who leads the stars" was what used to be the quest for the title from the book of apocalypse part 1 chain quest. I dont know, maybe its gone after Saints Force Calibur update, I have it on my current character though but I have him since November 2008 so I got it around the time they havent removed the quest.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-21-2013 at 07:14 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Apocalypse quest chain no longer exists. This is a post Arcane Trace update thing. Just wanna know why I can see it on a new characters achievement chart if it is not available for that said character.