Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Should i play again (srs)

Titanium

Should i play again (srs)

Is cabal worth coming back to? I haven't played in about a year, and it's been a good 2 years since i played seriously. I'd have to start from scratch but i was just wondering if it's all alz buyers/voucher buyers now. If i were to play again would i even have a chance at getting the same quality gears as everyone else or would it be a lost cause?

p.s discarding troll comments

thanks.

If you'll have to start over then it'll be almost impossible to keep up with other players unless you drop loads of USD in the game. Honest opinion, unless the next update does something really epic, game isn't worth coming back to.

Check out ep. 10 and see if you like it.

If you don't have the USD to drop but possess the ability to enjoy the game at any level and aren't really concerned with rushing endgame then I'd say it's worth coming back, otherwise move on.

Titanium
    +1 for berserk's point , i will do the same .. come back if the next update is coming up with something epic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If you'll have to start over then it'll be almost impossible to keep up with other players unless you drop loads of USD in the game. Honest opinion, unless the next update does something really epic, game isn't worth coming back to.
    This.