Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Old player coming back

Shadow Titanium

Old player coming back

So, i havent played in about a year, when i try and log in, says my account has been de-activated. It says it will send me an email, ut i havent recieved anything in over an hour. The resend email button just says processing, then failed. what are my next steps to come back and play?

Just wait imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    So, i havent played in about a year, when i try and log in, says my account has been de-activated. It says it will send me an email, ut i havent recieved anything in over an hour. The resend email button just says processing, then failed. what are my next steps to come back and play?
    I'm not sure if you can send an HD ticket with a de-activated account, but try that. If it doesn't work, make a new account and use it to send a ticket about your original account.

Shadow Titanium
    i wasnt a great player anyway, i'll try and activate my old account, but in the mean time, i'll make a new one to play around on. thanks for the tips.

Banned
    the email was sent to Junk mail for some people so try checking there

Lol @ wasn't a great player??? You were a good WA. I remember you Eriks. HIt me up IN game. Dawkinz ign.
    Glad you're back!

Shadow Titanium
    well then. i got my account manually re activated on Tuesday. The system required me to change my password, but the system refuses to send my email, giving me some dumb error. Sent ticket about it, they told me to give them this big list of info to change my email, done. They responded to my ticket by saying we are working on your request (then closed the ticket). Just tried logging in to see if they had finished, now my account is de activated again. *facepalm*

Cause you didn't say please and thank you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids