Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B> 190 FA Naked HR 16+

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Its not even Nuve.
    and why are you even talking, ski leveled your 190FA also, why pass judgment. Although in the end it was a waste you went right back to a 13x

Its sad really how you are just so obsessed with me? lol I guess you can say Cathy also. You use to always follow us around (Still do but you don't hide your hater form this time). Yes, it was weird but we laughed enough @ you on that. Although I think this is all about a certain xtal you wanted.. get over it. Zero should look into getting a leash and muzzle for you
    I have no intentions with getting in this arguement, ski wouldn't level someone for more than 5minutes and 33 seconds. I timed it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I have no intentions with getting in this arguement, ski wouldn't level someone for more than 5minutes and 33 seconds. I timed it =)
    Well sorry for accusing ski for helping herpy. Although I still think it was him. But, I'll just leave it like this without putting in a name,
    herpes did not level that FA on his on.

Well sorry for accusing ski for helping herpy. Although I still think it was him. But, I'll just leave it like this without putting in a name,
    You help someone out, they return it..

You help someone out, they return it..
    K, if that's your way of saying he had help.

K, if that's your way of saying he had help.
    I didn't say he didn't but he did deserve it. Grinding 24/7 can drive somebody insane taking turns really helps.

Shadow Titanium
    ski lvled my FA? LOLOL who ever told you that was clearly trolling you, so there goes your little mangirl theory, and that 130 wrecked you on numerous occasions :/. set aside you being semi retarded barely anyone in seireitei even likes you, maybe you should get on vent and prove you're actually a girl instead of chatting guys up on cabal for gears. You're actually pathetic in all honesty why are you so scared to go on vent? is it because 3+years of a lie would get revealed? prove me wrong pl0x

Shadow Titanium
    and its pretty cute that you're giving me pet names, think of one i can call you plz i wouldnt want to call you mangirl, cathy will come running

I didn't say he didn't but he did deserve it. Grinding 24/7 can drive somebody insane taking turns really helps.
    lol but something was already wrong with him... and I had my character since lvl 1-183, so its not okay for someone else to grind my FA to 190

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    ski lvled my FA? LOLOL who ever told you that was clearly trolling you, so there goes your little mangirl theory, and that 130 wrecked you on numerous occasions :/. set aside you being semi retarded barely anyone in seireitei even likes you, maybe you should get on vent and prove you're actually a girl instead of chatting guys up on cabal for gears. You're actually pathetic in all honesty why are you so scared to go on vent? is it because 3+years of a lie would get revealed? prove me wrong pl0x
    hmm your 13x FA wrecked my FA...? oh right you mean after I made you run in town then zero jumped in to defend you? You maybe right about barely anyone liking me in Sei I really wouldn't be shocked lol that's where the rumor originated bc I don't have a mic don't plan on getting one and reject whoever ask for my number gets rejected.... Still don't get how hard for most of you to comprehend that I DONT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THAT said it from the start. And no need to speak for them I'm sure they know how to contact me in game if they had anything to say but its whispers @ this point. So I chat up guys for gear now? Hmm first off, nothing on my FA was Free I bought it or I'm still paying on w/e item.

and its pretty cute that you're giving me pet names, think of one i can call you plz i wouldnt want to call you mangirl, cathy will come running
    You claimed I'm semi retarded yet you can't remember I always called you herpy.

Shadow Titanium
    i had my charcter from lvl 1 aswell lolol and did more then you in half the time you did it, i think its just a big lie, untill you actually prove you're a girl noone will like you since you're a compulsive liar apparently
    lol but something was already wrong with him... and I had my character since lvl 1-183, so its not okay for someone else to grind my FA to 190

hmm your 13x FA wrecked my FA...? oh right you mean after I made you run in town then zero jumped in to defend you? You maybe right about barely anyone liking me in Sei I really wouldn't be shocked lol that's where the rumor originated bc I don't have a mic don't plan on getting one and reject whoever ask for my number gets rejected.... Still don't get how hard for most of you to comprehend that I DONT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THAT said it from the start. And no need to speak for them I'm sure they know how to contact me in game if they had anything to say but its whispers @ this point. So I chat up guys for gear now? Hmm first off, nothing on my FA was Free I bought it or I'm still paying on w/e item.

You claimed I'm semi retarded yet you can't remember I always called you herpy.

i had my charcter from lvl 1 aswell lolol and did more then you in half the time you did it, i think its just a big lie, untill you actually prove you're a girl noone will like you since you're a compulsive liar apparently
    *yawn* this is really tiring. Wait wait! soo i have to talk to any of you just soo ill be liked?!? What a clown...Lets sayI do happen to get on vent most likely curse whoever out (dont like most of you now it will suddenly change after i get in vent? iguess) ROFL, but that's an idea. What's next.? Oh what will you think of next?! More bs diffrent topic? Compared to me and you, I'm a real girl. Although it seems my word means nothing bc most portray me as a guy now. bc I don't associate with anyone on vent, lol mike or not I don't even log in vent, and when whoever ask for my number I tell them no. LoL get over yourself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast