Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B> 190 FA Naked HR 16+

Sry Cass, a lil bit off topic cuz your mailbox's full. Just wondering if you already sent 400m to me or not cuz my FA got blocked month ago. If not, Can you please send those alz to iFinalSeason (lv 174,WA). I'd like to make payment to him before I quit this game. Thanks!

on topic: bump for cutie
    Last edited by Teppi; 02-26-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Dang my fa doesn't pass the test, rip hr 13 =[

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    Sry Cass, a lil bit off topic cuz your mailbox's full. Just wondering if you already sent 400m to me or not cuz my FA got blocked month ago. If not, Can you please send those alz to iFinalSeason (lv 174,WA). I'd like to make payment to him before I quit this game. Thanks!

she owes you money?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    she owes you money?
    yep. got perm blocked now cant handle my own debt anymore

What!
    Just level yours. You lazy bum!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    What!
    Just level yours. You lazy bum!
    Well I have help sooo I may just keep my FA

No wonder I sent 325m feb 12 and 75m feb 16
    And you never logged in I thought you quit.... And what were u doing that your blocked!?!?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post

And you never logged in I thought you quit.... And what were u doing that your blocked!?!?!!!
    well, its ridiculous. I only borrowed 5 vouchers + 500m from 2 friends to buy craftman's fc hands. then i've got claimed for involving with billing fraudulent activity. guess those vouchers were illegal...
    whatsoever thanks alot Cass, what a waste of your alz i should've let you know soon. sry tho

well, its ridiculous. I only borrowed 5 vouchers + 500m from 2 friends to buy craftman's fc hands. then i've got claimed for involving with billing fraudulent activity. guess those vouchers were illegal...
    whatsoever thanks alot Cass, what a waste of your alz i should've let you know soon. sry tho
    It's lame! You were almost done with your FA!
    Plus you worked hard for 190.. Add me in game

Shadow Titanium
    help? as in Nuve your e-boyfriend lvling you? hahahaha go lvl yourself you pathetic man girl cathy jnr
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    help? as in Nuve your e-boyfriend lvling you? hahahaha go lvl yourself you pathetic man girl cathy jnr
    Its not even Nuve.
    and why are you even talking, ski leveled your 190FA also, why pass judgment. Although in the end it was a waste you went right back to a 13x

Its sad really how you are just so obsessed with me? lol I guess you can say Cathy also. You use to always follow us around (Still do but you don't hide your hater form this time). Yes, it was weird but we laughed enough @ you on that. Although I think this is all about a certain xtal you wanted.. get over it. Zero should look into getting a leash and muzzle for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast