My character, or "toon" name is Altmarrios. I am a level 151 Force Shielder with full Forcium Armor-set and Weapons (Crystal and Blade), but only plussed up to 8 so far (can't afford to plus up any higher right now, as I'm only working part time and have more urgent financial obligations). I am not necessarily looking to join a guild RIGHT now, as I'm still working on my character as a whole, but am interested in joining one about the time I've reached level 160. I would prefer to join a well-established guild that's relatively high in the ranks, and active enough to run dungeons, Mission Wars, and quests with for about 2 hours in the morning or evening, depending on if I'm working that day or not. My nation is Capella, so I would prefer a Capellan nation-aligned guild, but don't mind a mixed guild, if it's a relatively even spread, membership-wise. Please reply to this thread with your guild information, as well as recruiting contact(s) info, so I can review it as I have time to, in order to make an informed decision when I feel the time is right for me to actually join the guild I feel is the best fit for me. Thank you in advance...