Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CABAL: Mission Battle Review

As expected from a GM, 2hit combo KILL !

"I'm in a really bad spot here" said Surreal a million times :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    "I'm in a really bad spot here" said Surreal a million times :>

Even better was when Ballade said "Now I'm going to roll my head on the keyboard hoping something good happens" xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I really like this gms.. We are getting this side of you and in my opinion is way better than you just typing stuff for us to read

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    I really like this gms.. We are getting this side of you and in my opinion is way better than you just typing stuff for us to read
    +1 These guys did a great job with the video. It looks like you guys are enjoying these, so we'll be having more in the future

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    +1 These guys did a great job with the video. It looks like you guys are enjoying these, so we'll be having more in the future
    Yay! Good work yall

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

The video was great just one issue, the video was intermittently freezing for me even though both of you were still talking like normal other wise the video was good and I invite all the GM's to make more in the near future tied in with events, updates etc. Keep Up the Good Work!
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    The video was great just one issue, the video was intermittently freezing for me even though both of you were still talking like normal other wise the video was good and I invite all the GM's to make more in the near future tied in with events, updates etc. Keep Up the Good Work!
    Lol, no, those were pauses of the video. Not freezing. HE paused sometimes to explain things. He should have done that at the start when explaining the towers, but he hadn't thought of that at the time. No biggie.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    This was actually intentional. They froze the video if they felt like they needed to talk more about a subject on screen at the time. We'll make this more clear next time.

Thanks for the lookin' out though, and I'll let them know your thoughts!

WA look like nothing changed for them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast