Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CABAL: Mission Battle Review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    WA look like nothing changed for them
    Propose a skill buff called berserk frenzy that halves the animation duration to make WA attack faster >D

1. Anyone can use 100% hp recover (cabal shop) pots / evasion and damage pots to win war. Utterly disappointing.

2. There should be an alter ladder system where you cannot use BM. Make the hp the same as in PvP mode and make the arena open with a few barriers so people so players can fade and break combos. This way it becomes a free style which supports the original design of this game.

Unless the definition of mission battle should be: gear and pot burning contest.

I am sure you can tune out the unfair skills that give advantage to a class for example Heal for FA in PK, or root for FB.

Leatrix works for me to dash and combo when there are limited number of people. 2 people in the arena, it works ! (I tested it).

3. Recover SP to the same level before entry in a battle. This way people don't need to wait for some WI to sp you or dance some 15 minutes to play the next battle.

4. If a person disconnects and has 150+ or maybe 200+ score lead please wait up to a minute for the person to reconnect. Or cancel the ladder battle. I have had 6 disconnections with a lead of around 250+ and all of them counted as a loss.

5. I know this will never happen, but it would be nice if everyone was defaulted to the same gears.

I really liked the description of mission battle and was planning to come back to this game. But it has been disappointing.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-11-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    5. I know this will never happen, but it would be nice if everyone was defaulted to the same gears.
    Yes. This.

At least let it be an option if not mandatory.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    if there is no BM in mission battle.....ppl just dash fade n heal...no one wins take forever.
    even the ladder right now i see some ppl in BM still dash fade n can never get a kill

No bm in mission battle? Warriors might be.. *snickers* good *lolololol*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    The video was great just one issue, the video was intermittently freezing for me even though both of you were still talking like normal other wise
    I think they just paused the gameplay to explain certain details

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Propose a skill buff called berserk frenzy that halves the animation duration to make WA attack faster >D
    You mean cut our skill casting times in half?...because bm/aura/bloody/fury/pc isn't op enough?

Trainee
    Mission Battle is AMAZING. I can't wait to see this live.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    You Are the One, I take a bubble
    Diablo 3 Gold
    Buy Runescape Gold
    Buy RS Gold

Lol holy crap @ that fully buffed ballad!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123