Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need Help..The IP has been blocked.You cannot log in through this IP.

Need Help..The IP has been blocked.You cannot log in through this IP.

i cannot log in on my account.. everytime im logging.. and tried to restart my laptop 3 times.. and still wont work and keep saying "The IP has been blocked.You cannot log in through this IP."... and then it made me think that i need to reinstall the game.. and when i installed it and tried to log in.. it still says that "The IP has been blocked.You cannot log in through this IP." ..i dont really know what is going on .. so please i need help for this problem... help would be appreciated... need more help for GM's .. want to play badly!!

Thanx for advance...

Where are you from?

i'm from canada..

Quote Originally Posted by v1nc3 View Post
    i'm from canada..
    If you haven't done anything bad, then send a helpdesk ticket about it. Usually only time they IP block someone is if your IP is linked with hacking.

lollol
    Some people
    If breathing wasn't a reflex ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If you haven't done anything bad, then send a helpdesk ticket about it. Usually only time they IP block someone is if your IP is linked with hacking.
    Ok thnx alot. appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    lollol
    Some people
    If breathing wasn't a reflex ......
    I know. Hahahaha. OMG I CAN"T PLAY CABAL THE WORLD IS GOING TO END.

Ya just follow Berzerk's suggestion. An IP ban is not a normal measure they take either. Most likely their server is cross-reading your IP from (oddly) a country that isn't allowed for NA (Like EU, SEA, KO, JP, CN, HK, and such). They're probably going to ask you do get a tracert report (use Command Prompt [type CMD in start bar]), and perhaps a diagnostic for your IP address. The best way is still the Help Dest Ticket system. Don't spam them with the same tickets however, as that will probaly delay your problem a little more. Being patient is key.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]