Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enemy Auto Targeting will be deleted in ep10 :(

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    #Ihaveamilitarylife
    If you had read it correctly the first time and not posted this thread, you wouldn't be running into this.
    What in your life is so lacking that you come onto some game forum and be a condescending prick to everyone? Grow the up sometime.

#stophashtagging #stopkony #weneedarevolution #eatfresh

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    He doesn't know how to read patch notes.

It does NOT say re-target for players is being removed.
    I will quote it:

Never has the term "monsters" refered to players. This was an addition added 2 years ago. They are now removing it again back to how the game used to be. It'll not be "R.I.P. Freestylers" It'll be R.I.P. noob freestylers and rise of the skilled freestylers.
    ok, my turn. in our settings it says Enemy Auto targeting. which everyone uses for Players AND Mobs. So, they are removing the function completely. No more Z targeting mobs OR players. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    Ok, my turn: in our settings it says Enemy Auto targeting, which everyone uses for Players AND Mobs. So, they are removing the function completely. No more Z targeting mobs OR players...period.
    Oh well, more Pointy-Clicky Practice for us Die-Hard Players...lol.

I started hashtagging as a joke. Why's everybody doing it now? This isn't twitter!

Banned
    And this is why I only pvp freestyle instead of crappy pk freestyle.

Banned
    gotta practise targeting from now
    #misstargetmuch
    RIP Fingers on mouse clicking

Something I've just realized within the last few minutes about this removal of "Z" key targeting/target cycling is that the Devs/GMs may be working to get rid of the casual/noob/spoiled-child players with the intent of consolidating Mercury and Venus servers by the end of the year. By forcing the total population for both servers down within, say, the next six months, to where the maximum number of players at ANY given time of day, day of week will still be less than the maximum number of active characters only one server can handle. To counter-balance this shut down of the least active server, over all, they may open anywhere from four to ten more channels on the remaining server to accommodate the evening/weekend/special-event crowds. Something for yous all to SERIOUSLY think about as to the possible why...

Forcium
    yep @ korea global camp z target on players still worked, just not mobs. sad days, kind of wish z didn't work on anything like before :>

Quote Originally Posted by StereoLove View Post
    And this is why I only pvp freestyle instead of crappy pk freestyle.
    dam tryhard much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast