Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL: Rising Force Discussion / Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    After the update, the cooldown of every skill is fixed no matter what level you make them; but, there's no certainty that ALL skills will have the cooldown of the current level 1.
    Your balancing question doesn't make sense cause the other classes are able to make their skills level 20 as well...
    LOL, may be ure talking about wi-fa lances and cannons at level 20?, other AOE tran/com skill at level 20 is a completely a waste. Oh may be ure brave enough to set all your tran and comp at level 20 but let me ask u this
    how long u gotta wait for a level 20 comp or trans to cooldown?, and how manys time u can use them in a combo.Nowadays only FS be able to set their comp/tran to 18 with a fast cooldown, But after update everyone gonna have the same cooldown like FS does, Wi and FA can constantly spam their tran/comp AOE skill in war, i guess its not TOO OP lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wulaz View Post
    LOL, may be ure talking about wi-fa lances and cannons at level 20?, other AOE tran/com skill at level 20 is a completely a waste. Oh may be ure brave enough to set all your tran and comp at level 20 but let me ask u this
    how long u gotta wait for a level 20 comp or trans to cooldown?, and how manys time u can use them in a combo.Nowadays only FS be able to set their comp/tran to 18 with a fast cooldown, But after update everyone gonna have the same cooldown like FS does, Wi and FA can constantly spam their tran/comp AOE skill in war, i guess its not TOO OP lol.
    Once again, how do you know for certain the cooldowns will be just as fast as w/e it is now?
    I guess their 1.5k self heal isn't enough stacked with their def and potential aod.

Forcium
    lol if everyone had equal gear/hr/ lvl etc, fb/fa/wiz roll everyone in the new mission battle
    from experience:
    wiz and fb were ridiculously face roll for me, put out so much sustained damage
    FA didn't have as much dps as wis but they outranged the base tower
    wa/ fs/ bl had the worse dps - u could spam all ur lvl 20 big skills but ud still drop 5x faster if u don't crit literally everything. not sure what the defense formula in the new battle is exactly but I feel like it heavily favors amp seeing as bm2 seemed to hit harder than bm3 in there. (i beat a bm3 aura fb in bm2 wiz form without aura but only trans and beat another wiz in bm3 with bm2)

I got a question for GMs;

If you level a skill up from 1 to 20, is there any loss or penalty for doing so? Before the penalty was waiting a longer cooldown time but that's been removed.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I got a question for GMs;

If you level a skill up from 1 to 20, is there any loss or penalty for doing so? Before the penalty was waiting a longer cooldown time but that's been removed.
    PICK ME I CAN ANSWER THIS ONE
    no, there is no penalty. it's basically encouraged to get every skill to 20 now. only problem now is deciding what skills to put your points into :> (you won't have enough points for everything)

Shadow Titanium
    PICK ME I CAN ANSWER THIS ONE
    no, there is no penalty. it's basically encouraged to get every skill to 20 now. only problem now is deciding what skills to put your points into :> (you won't have enough points for everything)

actually they said u wont have enough slots to put all ur skills, no issue with having enough points.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [gm] snow View Post
    you most likely will not have enough skill slots to use all the warrior skills, however the skills you do have you should be able to max them to 20.

Crafting archridium will not be out in this update.

^^ this

Shadow Titanium
    invest in vent >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    Are we going to be able to talk in guild chat while inside the frozen coliseum playing?
    Like for example, you were playing with a guildie. Can the 2 talk to each other?

If you have just enough MP to use your skills now when you got MF from FB, I believe you wouldn't be MF-proof anymore if you level up all your gm/comp/trans skill to lv 20 in next update

I would have expected the max lvl of a skill to be based on someones level....e.g. a level 140(15 grade) could only level most skills to 15, thus encouraging people to level.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast