Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: CABAL: Rising Force Discussion / Q&A

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees6969 View Post
    how do we know the attack buff is huge? Isnt it all relative to the new baseline stats?
    It's a wiz buff. 84 magic attack.

EDIT: Not sure if they really changed it to passive though. When I was playing with it, it was still an active skill that you actually had to put points into etc...
    Last edited by Sprite; 03-06-2013 at 10:05 AM.

I guess GM's have stopped answering questions for now. Just gonna make us wait and see @@
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Osmium
    So no more spamming SG and SS for FS

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    so, what episode are we getting? IX=9 why is everyone calling it EP10? wouldnt it be X??
    the next episode is 10 they haven't updated their main website nor the forum but they will update it after maint i guess

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    the next episode is 10 they haven't updated their main website nor the forum but they will update it after maint i guess
    See below quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    We'll have the website skin updated on the release of the new update, if not a little bit after. The forum skin will take a bit longer, but that's scheduled to be updated too.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    You must be new here, Spur took a few days to argue about lvl 20 skills a few years ago. It really isn't as bad as you make it seem, especially considering SC is a finisher and met/edc have pretty short cooltimes even at higher levels.

Oh and if you're a wiz and you spam your big skills like SC in war you must be horrible.
    lol why u need to spam skill like SC in war, It has range 4 which is horrible. But skills like edc and met which has stun effect and huge AOE are worth to spam, try edc at 12 and met at 15. Same apply with Fb assassinate&infernal&SOD, u dont want to see a bm1 fb constantly spam those skills at level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    It's a wiz buff. 84 magic attack.

EDIT: Not sure if they really changed it to passive though. When I was playing with it, it was still an active skill that you actually had to put points into etc...
    Might be passive... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Z43sYWAMQ
    Also, wtf is that an icon of anyways ._.? "StereoLove: It's a Dildo."

Quote Originally Posted by wulaz View Post
    lol why u need to spam skill like SC in war, It has range 4 which is horrible. But skills like edc and met which has stun effect and huge AOE are worth to spam, try edc at 12 and met at 15. Same apply with Fb assassinate&infernal&SOD, u dont want to see a bm1 fb constantly spam those skills at level 20.
    So what if they can spam lvl 20 skills? Can you not do that yourself and kill them just as fast? Level 20 skills aren't a big deal, you're just complaining over nothing.
    Last edited by TeaParty; 03-06-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Picture of the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Might be passive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Z43sYWAMQ

So what if they can spam lvl 20 skills? Can you not do that yourself and kill them just as fast? Level 20 skills aren't a big deal, you're just complaining over nothing.
    LOl im assuming u never PVP and listen fs SQ SS SB, wi SC EDC Met at level 20 cant never compare with wa SQ SW WW, fb assassinate&infernal&SOD at level 20. So I dont see how this help to balance the game out

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post

sorry, but the next Episode is not 10, it is 9. Check the facebook page, that HAS been updated to reflect Rising Force episode IX, which is NINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I guess GM's have stopped answering questions for now. Just gonna make us wait and see @@
    Lot of discussion, not really questions.

@Magic Control.
    As stated previously, buffs that are self buffs and cannot be given to anyone else will be Passive. So in this case, Magic Control will be passive.

p.s. preparing for update!

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast