Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: how to increase the chance for critical attack

how to increase the chance for critical attack

my critical rate is 52/52 but only seldom im getting critical attack.. anybody tell me how to increase more chances for critical attack? do i need to incease more my critical rate? or my attack or attack rate? thanks

Shadow Titanium
    make it 54/54.
    of if u can get a pet with with 2 max crit rate or 1 max rate it will help.
    but cabal is all about luck.

50% rate should get you half crits in pve.

But people will have a lot of rate resist, so you're just gonna have to get your rate as high as possible

Amulet of pain +5 gives 2 max rate, Max Crit rate rune gives 3 max rate, so thats 5 max rate that's relatively cheap for anybody to get.

You can get more from suit, glove, pet. No such thing as too much rate.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by zapdos View Post
    my critical rate is 52/52 but only seldom im getting critical attack.. anybody tell me how to increase more chances for critical attack? do i need to incease more my critical rate? or my attack or attack rate? thanks
    As Peaches said players are now building chars with resist rate so pvping and NWar are now a bit trickier when fighing but for pve you should be criting well.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Crit also depends on the def of your opponent. You can have less than 50% rate but you will crit more against someone with OSM gear compared to someone who has Sig or forcy.