Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Um CABAL

Um CABAL

I was wondering why isn't cabal commercialized and advertised to the public on television. I see many times on tv these other lame games with crappy graphics and gameplay having millions of players(idk if that's true but it's what it says) and huge mass apeal.

But when I look back and compare them to cabal, I see that cabal seems better that them. But we have low player base. So what is the main reason why we aren't advertising this game as much?.

Shadow Titanium
    February 28, 2008, the game officially launched in North America. The game is a little over 5 years old. Hard to market an old product, unless you're WoW.

Ive actually seen some cabal NA advertisements online XD. Tv ads require a much higher budget.

<DivineGuardians>

ive always wondered wtf est does with their revenue

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    ive always wondered wtf est does with their revenue
    I know rigt?. God knows they make hella moneys from these cash shop items.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    February 28, 2008, the game officially launched in North America. The game is a little over 5 years old. Hard to market an old product, unless you're WoW.
    That is not necessarily true.. We still market and sell water do we not? Lol but seriously tho, they should advertise it on television and let the viewers decide. I bet we would gain at least 5-10% populous gain on cabal

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Ive actually seen some cabal NA advertisements online XD. Tv ads require a much higher budget.
    True but sometimes you got to spend to make money. For ex. Super Bowl time causes an increased charge to run a Doritos ad that day rather than any other day. But they spend it anyways to air it

Trainee
    I have never seen any cabal ads at all. Seeing how this game is of Korean origin I doubt they planned for such things for the NA release.
    -<TaintedReign>-
    Troll proof since 93'
    [Sejiyaku 16X BL] (Retired)
    [Orbtastic 17X Wizzie] (Active)

Gameplay is international tho.. I'm sure a gm or most of our own players can rec a nation war, PVC, pve and edit it even. English voice and all and air on tv.( this can be done in ones own home).

Or if they really feel creative, they can make it look like the wow commercial. And synthesize a nicely made animated video of about 20 secs visually displaying the game and it's content to the air.

Trainee
    Cabal hasn't reached that WoW status yet, by that I mean we dont have people killing themselves over the game.
    Cabal>World of borecraft
    /That is all
    -<TaintedReign>-
    Troll proof since 93'
    [Sejiyaku 16X BL] (Retired)
    [Orbtastic 17X Wizzie] (Active)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast