Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Skill Cooldowns

New Skill Cooldowns

So with the new update the cooldowns have obviously changed. I was wondering if anybody can help my with the most common used skills for the Force Bladers and if the new cooldown is faster or slower than level 9 or 12. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Honestly we won't know until the update is applied. I haven't seen any external sources that give this information at lengths. I wish I knew too bro. I'll be sure to PM ya in-game fave FB.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Honestly we won't know until the update is applied. I haven't seen any external sources that give this information at lengths. I wish I knew too bro. I'll be sure to PM ya in-game fave FB.
    Alright, I just thought it would be good for all the other FBs to know the difference too. :P
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I can check cooldowns on my FB later today

But I know on my FA cooldowns haven't all been shortened; some are longer

For my Completer skill, cooldown is way shorter than it was at lv.9

but for my Trans skill, cooldown is longer than it was at lv.9.

they are all much shorter than they would have been at lv.20 though, with lances being the exception. I believe the cooldowns are the same as they were at lv.20 before.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Yeah, I was able to get on earlier today. You can keep a regular combo of assassinate, infernal impact, and seal of damnation without a cooldown break. You can also have a good seal, impact stab, force slash, force assault, and assassinate combo also. I put all the skills into level 20, including those sword skills, my cannons, fire blade, all the other non-blade buffs, and enervation, execration, hard luck, mana freeze, and field of execration(not sure about field of enervation) and still had some 600 points if I believe correctly. So hopefully this'll mean that FBs can have all the debuffs for their class. However, I'm not sure about this supposed ice spike skill.

Banned
    they all have the same cool downs no matter what level the skill is.....it's stupid.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    they all have the same cool downs no matter what level the skill is.....it's stupid.
    I agree....the old way made it so people could have unique combo strings...now everyone will just be spamming the same couple of skills all the time....cooldown and cast times made a big difference in how well you could do verse different opponents...dumbing the skills down to the same cool and cast times regardless of their level, just makes everyone closer to cookie cutter....I guaranteed before this update, there weren't anyone in the game that used attack rotations like mine, because I custom made my rotations through careful cooldown + cast time + debuff effect analysis.

On the good side, I guess i can dump a lot of useless skills not (like impact stab) because no need to do IS when I can pop assassinate, SOD or infernal again....so I'll take the better damage attack over a filler that doesn't give you any added benefit now....because for example, IS was just a filler skill and dps skill, but now you can have level 20 on your hard hitting abilities but with level 9 cooldowns...so I'll be using them more often and won't need IS...but I still have some experimenting to do...I may find that IS is still useful, who knows.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I agree....the old way made it so people could have unique combo strings...now everyone will just be spamming the same couple of skills all the time....cooldown and cast times made a big difference in how well you could do verse different opponents...dumbing the skills down to the same cool and cast times regardless of their level, just makes everyone closer to cookie cutter....I guaranteed before this update, there weren't anyone in the game that used attack rotations like mine, because I custom made my rotations through careful cooldown + cast time + debuff effect analysis.

On the good side, I guess i can dump a lot of useless skills not (like impact stab) because no need to do IS when I can pop assassinate, SOD or infernal again....so I'll take the better damage attack over a filler that doesn't give you any added benefit now....because for example, IS was just a filler skill and dps skill, but now you can have level 20 on your hard hitting abilities but with level 9 cooldowns...so I'll be using them more often and won't need IS...but I still have some experimenting to do...I may find that IS is still useful, who knows.

With cooldowns the way they are now it's only 4-5 skills per combo.....game is waaaaay boring now.

It's a different game now, time to move on xD.. i mean bm3 now this.. meh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    It's a different game now, time to move on xD.. i mean bm3 now this.. meh.
    I'm going back to Diablo 3....What's the point of getting new content if everyone is gonna use the same combo now?

That and using one root now sends them both into cooldown.....Everyone should be happy now that FB's got nerfed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast