Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Episode IX: Rising Force Update Happening NOW!

Episode IX: Rising Force Update Happening NOW!

As the title says, so ESTSoft/Cabal NA is doing RIGHT NOW! So if any of yous dare to post a complaint about how you're NOT able to log in to the game right now, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, the update is already in the process of being applied! So sit back, relax, eat supper, check your email, watch Anime(or whatever), take a few-hours' nap, take your GF or BF(if you have either one) out to supper and a movie, or whatever you would otherwise do, if you weren't an avid Cabal player, and check back after 11:00PM when the update's supposed to be finished, because whining on the Forums ISN'T gonna speed up the process any. Remember, Murphy's Law applies to this, as in the more people complain about something, the longer it takes to get fixed. There, enough said...I've made my point, so let's be mature about this and find other things to do until then, okay? Now, let those who would flame me for my last statement fire up their Bar-B-Ques...

Your madd late, I swear it started at 5PM Eastern is is ending right before Midnight...

Quote Originally Posted by @AlmightyLuX View Post
    Your madd late, I swear it started at 5PM Eastern is is ending right before Midnight...
    I'm at Pacific Standard Time, which is the standard time for Cabal, according to what I read on the announcement, so You're "madd" off by 3 hours there, Bubky...