Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This has to be said.

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar
    Well apparently all this unbalance is temporary and EST will fix this or a least i hope.... you cant Juzz make FA weaker like that, before i considered every class to be equal, and it all depends on player, and how they gear themselves... and i know this because ive played every class deeply enough to know this.. but things have got to be balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by I Killed The Prom Queen View Post
    Well apparently all this unbalance is temporary and EST will fix this or a least i hope.... you cant Juzz make FA weaker like that, before i considered every class to be equal, and it all depends on player, and how they gear themselves... and i know this because ive played every class deeply enough to know this.. but things have got to be balanced.
    The reason they made all these changes is because they believe this is more balanced than pre-update. They won't be changing things anytime soon.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it takes me more time to kill PF bosses in bm3 compared to last week, by a dozen seconds or so.
    Mine actually got faster as I didn't need to heal. Overall before update it would have been quicker without healing due to AoS lasting longer and having rate, but if you compare normal bm3 pre update vs normal bm3 post update you should notice an improvement. I'll make a vid of my pluma now compared to before for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Mine actually got faster as I didn't need to heal. Overall before update it would have been quicker without healing due to AoS lasting longer and having rate, but if you compare normal bm3 pre update vs normal bm3 post update you should notice an improvement. I'll make a vid of my pluma now compared to before for you.
    Well numbers-wise my damage is higher. but I guess the removal of rate (which translates into less cd from rings) and the lower duration of aos caused my time to go up. My damage out of aos this update, is still lower than my damage in aos last update.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123