Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
Bro, ask mommy for 5 dollars and buy yoursef a mouse. WALLA! Problem solved.

I'm starting to get the feeling most people who are complaining are botters.
Just because people complain about this, doesn't mean they are botters. Z target was such a simple, easy way to target everything that it made the game easier to play (less micro-management in any game is always a plus).

It's funny though, all I hear is the devs took it out to stop botters....but here's the big question.

Why does every other MMO have auto-targeting via keybinding or such and not have problems with botters like cabal?

Really cabal is the only game lately where devs make sweeping changes just to combat botters and it's the only game I see that is have a big issue with stopping botters and gold spammers (really I must be subjected to constant PMs from gold spammers everytime I enter BI)...I play many f2p games in which it's far easier to bot due to all the access they have in allowing (intentionally or unintentionally) the use of 3rd party programs and macro mice/keyboards....yet cabal doesn't allow any of that stuff, but the bots are still around because of the z key?

I don't think so, sounds like some lazy developers to me...because as mentioned already, even with no z key function, the people who make 3rd party botting programs can (and will) figure out a way to make an auto target feature...why? because they make money off these programs and from ingame gold selling and selling accounts....so when their money is being interrupted, they will find a way around it.