Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP cabal :,c

Shadow Titanium

RIP cabal :,c

Plain and simple PVP is ruined and QQ to no more (z) re-targeting. . .
    This was a disappointment good night cabalians . . .

if you relied on z then you didn't play long ago. its not that hard. just practice and you'll get used to it

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Trainee

hi

Shadow Titanium
    i was already playing when we did not have z re-target its just that ive got so use2 it and im grinding at the moment so its incredibly annoying and it does take practice but i honestly just really dislike this update and im considering quitting or taking a loooong break ill probably come see part 3 of the update but for now im go QQ pray to god they bring back my beloved z re-targeting :'c

Quote Originally Posted by xXdangerzoneXx View Post
    i was already playing when we did not have z re-target its just that ive got so use2 it and im grinding at the moment so its incredibly annoying and it does take practice but i honestly just really dislike this update and im considering quitting or taking a loooong break ill probably come see part 3 of the update but for now im go QQ pray to god they bring back my beloved z re-targeting :'c
    I believe the 'Suggest Corner' is more suited for your QQ sob story. They've obviously already weighed out both sides for the auto target argument and removal of the feature came out on top. It's gone for good.

Shadow Titanium
    t-.-t
    Quote Originally Posted by Woohah View Post
    I believe the 'Suggest Corner' is more suited for your QQ sob story. They've obviously already weighed out both sides for the auto target argument and removal of the feature came out on top. It's gone for good.

Banned
    You sound like an old man lol. Look up the word Adapt

Change is inevitable. This applies to the real world as well as games - if you cannot adapt you will die out, become gone, dead & buried.

^ this person made a forum acc just to troll threads. ofc change is inevitable but u gotta hope that its good, this change is not.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    ^ this person made a forum acc just to troll threads. ofc change is inevitable but u gotta hope that its good, this change is not.
    It's a matter of perspective - just because you don't think it's good doesn't mean another person also thinks that. Stop being so narrow minded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast