Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal update Problem

Hybrid View

Cabal update Problem

Gm i Need some Help when i Try Update Cabal its stop at 5 % i don't know what should i do i Post thread month ago After every M/a most of player have some problem with update i Hope you can Help us faster we all Need play

Thanks

[GM] Kato
    Hi AntiEnemy,

Sorry to hear that.

Please look over the following guide if you haven't already: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Support-Guide.

You may have to completely uninstall your current CABAL setup and download and install a new version of the client. I also advise running CCleaner and deleting your CABAL Online folder (if it's still sitting in Program Files) after you uninstall to make sure everything is cleaned out before you install the new one.

Good luck!

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Thanks Gm Kato For Help i will Try On it Now and Answer you Thanks

[GM] Kato
    No problem

Kato i think i have the same Problem why Gm don't make manual Patch for ppl who have some problem its good aida to Us and will help us faster

[GM] Kato
    Hmm, still having the same problem?

I'll see if our developers can get us a manual patch, but I'm not exactly sure on the time frame for that. Best advice I can give is to try and troubleshoot as much as you can following the guide. If I happen to find a fix for this specific issue, I'll reply back. Better yet, if someone else finds a resolution, feel free to reply!

Out of curiosity, what OS are you running and what are your computer specs?

I useing Laptop and Usb Modem for My connction i Cheak Everything in C/ Prog and Still have the Same Problem i Hope our developers can get us a manual patch For us i will wating and trying again Thanks For Answer

I tried to update cabal yesterday before the new episode came out. At some point the updater got stuck for about 5-6 hours. this morning i closed the launcher and tried reopening but it only opens the updater.exe(seen on task manager) and no active window of cabal/launcher.

this happened before to me and i managed to get the game going by unistalling, cleaning registry and installing it on a different disk.

now i even tried formating the disk, making a new partition but i still get the update proces with no active window.

dont know how...dont know why cabal started working thanks to the gm that contacted

its work at your Pc Tagarna ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast