Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cabal update Problem

[GM] Kato
    I have an update! We're in the process of uploading an updated client to our website and it should be updated sometime later on today. This should let you play without having to patch up your existing client.

Unfortunately, we don't have just the patch available for download on the site at this time, so if you continue to have client errors, you'll have to re-download the whole thing.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Gm Kato i think Cabal Gm should Help Cabal Player Try Do you Best you Guyz i think the Manual Patch is the Only way to help us i can open cabal i work 20 hour ago trying update cabal and fail its stop at 5 % and never move Plz Help me if you Can't just tell me to Quit and Thank You

even with the new client i have the same problem...cabal was working 2 days ago on my pc. yesterday when i open launcher, the message "Failed to download server information....." popped. i used ccleaner, restarted the pc and then cabal broke again....

i tried removing cabal, cclean, reinstall with new client, and i still get the updater.exe process on background without any active window stuck for hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12