Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Z target removal for mobs

Z target removal for mobs

Whose stupid idea was it to remove this function? Please, people post here and let est know that removing this feature is one of the dumbest things they have ever done!

I can't think of another game I have played that did not have a feature that let you target a mob and scroll through the mobs by repeatedly clicking the same button.

What possible logical reason is there for removing this feature?

Guess someone hasn't played games that takes skill and wants ez mode ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

guess someone has played games that have a basic functionality that makes sense. Quit being such a douche, I am pretty sure you are not all that and a bag of donuts.

Besides which, you didn't answer my question - what possible logical reason is there for removing this?

If you want to play the game in a more frustrating and hard way , go for it. But I play games like this to enjoy them, and not having z target for mobs makes this game a lot less enjoyable.
    Last edited by tyrel21; 03-07-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: more to say

You must be new around here and don't know me I cannot comply with your request
    And yes I am pretty bad ass but that's besides the point
    They want the game to be harder for people to keep there intrest
    Also taking away the targeting makes it harder to make bots not much but some
    Less QQ more pew pew
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    i actually like it xD

the game without z target does not help to keep my interest. Obviously not everyone feels the same way you do about this, nor the same way I do. The point is, they can leave z target for mobs in and you hardcore gamers can still use the mouse to click on mobs to your hearts content. I have played cabal long enough that when I started they didn't have a mob target button; even then I couldn't believe it based on my experience of every other game I have played.

So you think it is fine not to have it, good for you, allow me to have my own opinion.

and as far as you "cannot comply with my request" the correct wording is that you "will not comply" because obviously you know more about this than I do.

Shadow Titanium
    the underlying reason for the removal of Z targeting is a combination of 2 things. bm retargeting, and macro botting. and just now, with 6 inches of snow on the ground the ice cream man drove by. the hell?

thanks for the response, can't say I agree with it, but I appreciate getting a reasonable answer from someone rather than someone telling me just to it up. Have to agree with you on the ice cream truck issue

macro botting....enough said

good move to remove it

I'm glad it's gone making it harder for people to cheat
    Sounds like someone might be mad there prog don't work anymore lol
    Doubt matter much to me anymore really I'm only on like 1 hour a week lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast