Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Z target removal for mobs

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar
    ive been playing since beta, and point and click was ok, tho especially now my laptop wont do more than 20 frames and im not rich to buy nice gaming systems so when im pulling a combo on a mob and im FA which means i need to switch really fast to the next monster, i gotta turn my screen around and move my mouse all the way to wherever that monster is and click him then tap the skill i wanna use.... ALL IN LESS THAN 1.3 SECONDS??? yeah not happening, so a i lose a crapload of SP cause i gotta combo for EVERY sinlge monster, its difficult, and im not the only player on cabal who gets crappy frames per second.... and its a huge waste of time...

time is money, nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by I Killed The Prom Queen View Post
    ive been playing since beta, and point and click was ok, tho especially now my laptop wont do more than 20 frames and im not rich to buy nice gaming systems so when im pulling a combo on a mob and im FA which means i need to switch really fast to the next monster, i gotta turn my screen around and move my mouse all the way to wherever that monster is and click him then tap the skill i wanna use.... ALL IN LESS THAN 1.3 SECONDS??? yeah not happening, so a i lose a crapload of SP cause i gotta combo for EVERY sinlge monster, its difficult, and im not the only player on cabal who gets crappy frames per second.... and its a huge waste of time...

time is money, nuff said...
    So what you're telling me is that you werent able to change target in combo 2 years ago. You could only do it after they added auto target to mobs.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrel21 View Post
    So far it looks like there are about 10 in favor of z targeting and 9 that don't feel it needs to be brought back.

I played cabal before z target as well and after 4 days of update it really isn't giving me that much trouble. I agree with Konakona that finding a new mob to click amidst all the special effects from our attacks can be a pain in the butt.

However, having z target is not about "being lazy" as some of you old timers claim. For some of us it is convenience, pure and simple - that is not a negative thing as you seem to be making it. z target definitely made the game less challenging to find a new mob to hit and to do bl 2 claw for instance, and a lot of us liked that. Doesn't mean we are lazy, just means we don't see the point of making the game a pain in the butt, esp when they left z target in for a year and a half or whatever.

When it comes down to it, people have different opinions and it looks like they are pretty evenly split.
    It was convenient. Which is why they removed it. It's TOO convenient.

People with fancy keyboards could abuse it to grind while afk (pretty much botting).

Yes, removing this feature forces you to be a little more involved when you play, but making the gameplay more involved means it becomes harder and harder for people to bot.

I'm not saying I like this change, but I am saying there's not a lot of reason to complain about it because it really isnt a big change but people are making it sound like its a complete game-changer. They have a good reason to remove it, it doesnt really affect gameplay much, so why do we have like 15 forum threads of people complaining about it.
    Last edited by Peaches; 03-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    It was convenient. Which is why they removed it. It's TOO convenient.

People with fancy keyboards could abuse it to grind while afk (pretty much botting). <---- That's macros bro. PPL can't use it and not get banned o.o. Also means Gameguard doesn't do it's job properly.

Yes, removing this feature forces you to be a little more involved when you play, but making the gameplay more involved means it becomes harder and harder for people to bot.

I'm not saying I like this change, but I am saying there's not a lot of reason to complain about it because it really isnt a big change but people are making it sound like its a complete game-changer. They have a good reason to remove it, it doesnt really affect gameplay much, so why do we have like 15 forum threads of people complaining about it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I think everyone would get used to it even when it is gone. Classic point and click.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345