Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blader 12 second invincibility ??.. wtf?

Shadow Titanium

blader 12 second invincibility ??.. wtf?

are you guys serious?
    if you're going to be throwing buffs that make you invincible, why the HECK would you make the cooldown 80 seconds?

bladers already debuff you 3/5 hits in combo,
    then, when you dont combo they have a 70% chance that you miss or they block
    then, when you do hit them, they can cast that stupid invincibility skill that lasts TWELVE seconds... wwtf???

are you kidding?

where's the logic here. please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    are you guys serious?
    if you're going to be throwing buffs that make you invincible, why the HECK would you make the cooldown 80 seconds?

bladers already debuff you 3/5 hits in combo,
    then, when you dont combo they have a 70% chance that you miss or they block
    then, when you do hit them, they can cast that stupid invincibility skill that lasts TWELVE seconds... wwtf???

are you kidding?

where's the logic here. please tell me.
    I didnt expect the cd to be so low. They might have it so that it doesnt conflict with going pve i guess. It takes a couple minutes to kill a boss so Invincibility for 12 secs can be a life saver. However, for Pvp/pk aspect i think you might want to wait it out if possible. I understand waiting 12 seconds may be hard to survive since damage out put is actually pretty high (not sure how high it is this update havent pvp'ed).

In pvp ofc its dumb. It's the same as an FB mfing you in pvp.

In N.War its nbd.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    But can't most classes still kite bladers? IF so, then it shouldn't be hard to avoid the blader for 12 seconds....but then I always thought bladers were terrible for PVP, I never could seem to keep people from kiting me in nation war....with limited ranged skills it was pretty frustrating...so I guess that's why they were just gate/core/ensign killers.

Nah, that Mo'Fuggin Invincibility crap should reduce there attack rate by Half. They need some draw back for that skill.

12 seconds invincibility, 80 seconds CD

Maybe they should make it 6 seconds lol, or at least make them unmoveable or something.

Just root the blader and stand back for 12 seconds, not that difficult. They're lacking in PvP anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by @AlmightyLuX View Post
    Nah, that Mo'Fuggin Invincibility crap should reduce there attack rate by Half. They need some draw back for that skill.

12 seconds invincibility, 80 seconds CD

Maybe they should make it 6 seconds lol, or at least make them unmoveable or something.
    exactly. there is absolutely no drawback to it.

they should at least lose attack rate, this is a very fair trade off....

Lol this might bring me back
    And fao bl can use natural hiding now 100%resist to root for 12 sec lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Just root the blader and stand back for 12 seconds, not that difficult. They're lacking in PvP anyways.
    Natural hiding FTW.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol this might bring me back
    And fao bl can use natural hiding now 100%resist to root for 12 sec lol
    18 sec @@ ppl just jelly now bl can actualy do some dmg lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast