Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is FS BM3 broke?

Shadow Titanium

Is FS BM3 broke?

I just used BM3 for first time since update and it quickly was apparent that BM3 was not doing AOE damage like before the update. I was surrounded by mobs but A, B and Specialty attack were all hitting only the mobs in about a 30 degree cone in front of me...none of the mobs on my left, right or behind were getting hit at all. Nothing in the skills descriptions seem to have changed, it's still Area 3 and Area 4 on the abilities. I sure hope this is a bug though because I can see it will greatly affect my soloing ability If I can't hit the mobs to the side or behind me while in BM3.

Just tried it again, same results...then relogged and tried it once more (this time with different mobs) and suddenly BM3 was hitting everything 360 degrees around me again...so it seems buggy.

also, trying to tank more than 5 succubus in PI nearly got me killed in BM3...they got me down to 200 HP (wtf, that never happend pre-update) and had to pop AOD to survive...seems mobs got a huge damage buff compared to before...or else the damage formula did a number on player defenses....either way, seems getting better gear is a must now...I doubt I can solo CA5 again with this update...I bet those mobs hit hard now.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 03-07-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Aoe is the same

Mobs are stronger now though
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

They are trying to make the game more party reliant
    Most of the stuff we solo were never really intended to be soloed just saying
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I got the opposite feeling, the only thing you need a party for now is the new dungeon, and maybe MO.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So your saying that grinding in PI on normal mobs wasn't supposed to be a solo job? If that was true then that's just full of fail...nobody should need a party to grind levels or quest on normal maps in any game...just my opinion.

Anyway, there were a few things I forgot to do before I went hunting...things are a bit better now....but BM3 still bugs out every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    So your saying that grinding in PI on normal mobs wasn't supposed to be a solo job? If that was true then that's just full of fail...nobody should need a party to grind levels or quest on normal maps in any game...just my opinion.

Anyway, there were a few things I forgot to do before I went hunting...things are a bit better now....but BM3 still bugs out every once in a while.
    I'm pretty sure in any MMO you're supposed to be grinding in a party.

Thats why Party Exp Bonus exists.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

lol i still solo grind PI demonics and all the dungeons i used to. granted they are a little bit harder than b4. (except PI seems and bit easier to me idk tho maybe just cause i'm a FS with 2k+ def) (lol my sig may only say 1400 but that the highest it will let me go on there.. attack is 1725) but as for the BM3 thing i never rly had a problem with it.
    Last edited by bigrick123; 03-10-2013 at 04:14 AM.