Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WhiteTrash is an ass kisser!

RedOsmium
    Whenever I open a thread that Sandulf has created/has posted in, all I expect from him is QQ'ing/attempting (key word, attempting) to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Whenever I open a thread that Sandulf has created/has posted in, all I expect from him is QQ'ing/attempting (key word, attempting) to troll.
    Yea he already proved his lack of education street smarts not to mention lack of sexual drive due to the fact he thinks chicks have c0cks so no point in really continuing
    But yes had your right fail troll is fail
    Sall good though it passes my time at work with laughs
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    lol oh w8 lulu and white trash holding ea d1cks too wow

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Nah they just smart enough to know a bad troll is bad
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    LOL Giving apples to teachers is showing appreciation of what they do? Sounds like a nerd to me. Swag is not equal to fashion ; Its the way you are : talking , walking, dress, and attitude. I have all because IM A QT . but yeah this thread is #fail

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    LOL Giving apples to teachers is showing appreciation of what they do? Sounds like a nerd to me. Swag is not equal to fashion ; Its the way you are : talking , walking, dress, and attitude. I have all because IM A QT . but yeah this thread is #fail
    Lol you know the best part of this thread is if it was about anyone else it prob woulda been deleted lol
    But since I "kiss ass" and they love it when I troll sandalf they leave it up un turn themselves trilling you in a round about way haha
    Last edited by whitetrash; 03-09-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    ur thinking of "apples to teachers" as an act...obv im referring to it as a symbol
    -Unlike in America in europe we used to take the 1st day of school as a holiday where kids would welcome the new teachers and bring flowers and what now.
    Maybe having more respect for their hard work and actually listening to what they teach make other countries smarter than America. Im sry i rather gain actual wisdom
    than be a spoiled brat. If u can't appreciate other people's work then other people wouldn't appreciate ur efforts.
    - Swag is a word that has no particular definition, people can attribute swag to many things therefore its not conventional.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swag lol i thought this was funny too

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    This guy thinks I'm lulu? My forum name is obviously Hash, or are you too stupid to comprehend the difference between the words Hash and Lulu?

Shadow Titanium
    Swag's real definition is stolen goods a pirate holds on his ship. This mild attempt to make fun at someone because of jealousy really shows your character. As for you still thinking I got a , come at me bro, it's bigger than yours. My cojones are bigger than any chick you'll ever cross paths with. You have no sense of humor or honor, that's why you make threads trying to embarrass someone to give a hint of humanity in your ty life. Slow clap to you, you failed. Also, your attempts to say I'm not intelligent really is far-fetched. For a french chick, my English bombs yours so go back to hiding under a rock please. c:

Seireitei for the win!

i believe brown-nosing is the politically correct term.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast